Sign in to follow this  
BCLions

Best Amp for a BL?

Which would be best? A US Amps XT2000D (1200 rms), US Amps XT4000D (1500 Rms), Hifonics BXI-1600d (1600 rms, but probably closer to 1200), Power Acoustik OV1-4000D (Says 2200 rms, but ?), PA PS1-3000D (1700 rms, but ?) (is PA good?),

Which would be best? A US Amps XT2000D (1200 rms), US Amps XT4000D (1500 Rms), Hifonics BXI-1600d (1600 rms, but probably closer to 1200), Power Acoustik OV1-4000D (Says 2200 rms, but ?), PA PS1-3000D (1700 rms, but ?) (is PA good?),

id probably get a 9.1, iirc, when benched, it put out a little over 1400 at 1 ohm

http://www.edesignaudio.com/product_info.p...f7cd81d65bd99f5

solid amp with a 5 year warranty

i will never buy or recommend US AMPS, bums imo. there was a vid floating around online that i saw, that showed their VP saying how they push like 18v specs for their XT amps, not 12.5-14.4v specs. the vid soon disappeared

bums........

id probably get a 9.1, iirc, when benched, it put out a little over 1400 at 1 ohm

i will never buy or recommend US AMPS, bums imo. there was a vid floating around online that i saw, that showed their VP saying how they push like 18v specs for their XT amps, not 12.5-14.4v specs. the vid soon disappeared

bums........

Why not look into Sundown? they do a true rated power at 12.5 volts and offer a two year warranty to boot. And. they are on the forums to boot.

Sundown SAZ-1500D will work that BL. It will do a true 1500 watts on a reasonably stock electrical system. And if you set everything up right, you won't have to use that warrenty. In the event you should though, Jacob (the owner), will fix you up right. Solid product + solid owner = Win

Agree sundown 1500D would suit you well... does rated power.. price is niiiicccceeee...

bums........

I do not find a single grain of truth in this post.

SunDowns nice but why pay more. the 9.1 can hold its own and its quite a bit cheaper than the SAZ-1500D too. hell, the 9.1's even cheaper than the SAZ-1000D

Edited by nauc

and if anyones doubting the US AMPS claim, ask flakko, he interviewed the VP/made the tape

The prices posted is NOT what the sundowns sell at "contact for best pricing"...

Sundown puts out what they advertise... that's all i'm saying about that...

Furthermore i would stand by a sundowns track record WAY WAY WAY before i stand by an eD track record...

AND MANY will agree with me...

Elemental Designs 9.1

inside1.jpg

Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D

inside2.jpg

Yeah I can totally see why he should go with a 9.1 over a 1500D. :rolleyes:

of coarse you would, youre a SunDown sales rep

just like probably all of eDs sales rep would probably say its not worth the extra money for a SunDown amp

"Yeah I can totally see why he should go with a 9.1 over a 1500D"

if the OG poster can even HEAR that difference

lets see, 1 more post from me, and youll BAN me

not so different from eD after all.. right?

Edited by nauc

Your right i am a sundown rep and thats for a reason

but you're right you shouldn't take my advice

Take everyone elses who are NOT a sundown rep

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...1209&page=2

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...mp;hl=ben+milne

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=9194

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=5417

i can find much more...

It's pretty easy.

Edited by theabunai

lets see, go to a SunDown forum and ask people if they like SunDown vs another brand

of coarse that wouldnt happen if you went to eDs forum and asked them if they like the eD amps vs another brand

lets see, go to a SunDown forum and ask people if they like SunDown vs another brand

of coarse that wouldnt happen if you went to eDs forum and asked them if they like the eD amps vs another brand

This is the Fi Forum. Get your facts straight. And no, we don't ban people for being retarded here.

:)

Brother those links (if you take the time to read some of them) have NOTHING to do with sundown vs eD

it has to do with the company itself...

in fact on CA.com there is a link of a screen shot of a few posts the owner of eD had attacked a customer...

Yupp it was on their very own ICIXSound..

yeah they had to take screen shots cause that person was quickly banned and the post was erased...

once again i never said (in fact search my record of post i state numerous times the eD 9.1 is a good amp)

unlike you i am questioning the track record of the company...

I am just stating based on your post the 1000D is CHEAPER then a 9.1 and the 1500D is a few dollars more...

now i would rather spend a few dollars more on an amp from a company that has a better TRACK RECORD of taking care of their customers then on a company that has a track record of NOT....

Edited by theabunai

This is the Fi Forum. Get your facts straight. And no, we don't ban people for being retarded here.

:)

so he didnt post a link from SunDowns forum, hmm, maybe i am retarded

Brother those links (if you take the time to read some of them) have NOTHING to do with sundown vs eD

it has to do with the company itself...

in fact on CA.com there is a link of a screen shot of a few posts the owner of eD had attacked a customer...

Yupp it was on their very own ICIXSound..

yeah they had to take screen shots cause that person was quickly banned and the post was erased...

once again i never said (in fact search my record of post i state numerous times the eD 9.1 is a good amp)

unlike you i am questioning the track record of the company...

I am just stating based on your post the 1000D is CHEAPER then a 9.1 and the 1500D is a few dollars more...

now i would rather spend a few dollars more on an amp from a company that has a better TRACK RECORD of taking care of their customers then on a company that has a track record of NOT....

then my apologies to all. i failed to realize people could get the SunDowns for a few dollars more than the 9.1. thought i was saving the OG poster between $50 and $250

and for the record, i know eDs owner has been a FUKin dik in the past, but a good price is a good price but if the SunDowns arent much more, i go with them handzFNdown

No the 1000D is cheaper by a few dollars (i can't say unless i am contacted directly) but those prices are full retail mark up prices (that you see on the online stores) not actual retail prices...

The 1500D is a more then the 9.1 (i am going off the ed 9.1 price of 350) ....

like i stated in other post... I have said many times that the 9.1 is a good amp... in MY personal opinion and that is what the OP is looking for OPINIONS regardless if i am a sales rep for them or not... i would pay a little extra for a good amp with a company that has a good track record then save 50 bucks on an amp from a company with a bad track record.

not to keep beating a dead horse, but the reason i failed to notice cheaper prices on SunDown amps vs their MSRP, is because when i went to SSA's store, the prices matched SunDowns MSRP unless you clicked on the amp vs just scrolling down thru the thumbnail views of all their amps, which is what i did earlier

ok, i done, peace, 420 to all um, yah

"i would pay a little extra for a good amp with a company that has a good track record then save 50 bucks on an amp from a company with a bad track record."

agreed.........

::: shakes nauc hand and hugs him ::: It's nice to have an intelligent discussion (not fight) with a mature adult...

No apologies need bro.... we were just discussing stuff.. that's what this forum is about... discussing car audio...

and for the record if the 9.1 was being offered by another company with a good track record it be a hard amp to beat for the price....

ive been running my bl with my re12.1 and it suits it well not that it matters because they dont makem anymore....

Sign in to follow this