Peteyglad

GOING TREO

Looks like I will be competing with Treo this coming season. Just won an auctin for a CSX 15" built for SPL (no pole vent). It does have a blown coil but for $100 shipped I am not complaining. It is going back to Treo anyway to get enlarged to an 18" with quad coils. Hmmmm, quads. So it looks like Treo and Concept for me this season. I will post some pics of the 15" when I get it and of the 18" when it returns!

Looks like I will be competing with Treo this coming season. Just won an auctin for a CSX 15" built for SPL (no pole vent). It does have a blown coil but for $100 shipped I am not complaining. It is going back to Treo anyway to get enlarged to an 18" with quad coils. Hmmmm, quads. So it looks like Treo and Concept for me this season. I will post some pics of the 15" when I get it and of the 18" when it returns!

How do they enlarge from a 15" to an 18"????

J

I was watching that auction!!! Never got an email saying it was ending soon. :unsure: Nice pick!

awesome!!!!! u oughta go boom then...

hopefully not bang!

good luck....hurry up with the pics!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

If you send the sub back to Treo for an additional $40 they will enlarge it to an 18". The recone is $100 and the shipping back return freight is $100. So including the shipping to and from Treo it is about $300 for a recone. Add that to the price of the sub and it is $400 for a barnd new Treo CSX 18.

which is the price for a brand new 15" treo ssi..

awesome dealieo!!

so hurry up with the pics already!!! :boxin:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

LOL, the auction for the sub ended today. I have asked the seller for pics but I won't get any for myself until the middle of next week probably. But here is a pic of a CSX 15"

post-7-1094506857_thumb.jpg

nah..that one don't count...it's got a vented pole piece..i can see those everyday!!

did ya know ups made a csx just for ford???

yep, they dropped one that was shipped to my local dealer...made it look like an oval!!

wonder if it would distort much??

hehehehahehahehahahehaehahe

I love the look of those woofers. Some day very soon I'll be using TREO woofers. Ive been dying to buy one let alone just use one!!! No one in hickchit NY has any to my knowledge. chit I was the first one to bring RE up here.

I love the look of those woofers. Some day very soon I'll be using TREO woofers. Ive been dying to buy one let alone just use one!!! No one in hickshit NY has any to my knowledge. Shit I was the first one to bring RE up here.

you won't be disappointed when u get the chance to use them....

i loved my ss's...

hopefully tirefryer will give them the same love i did.....about 1000 wrms worth!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Much love! :boink:

Much love! :boink:

AWESOME!!!

treo's rock!!!!

so do i....hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

if u happen to open up the box and a black and white cat jumps out...just send him back cod.......lol...he like's boxes..

hey blackgeltablets, were you at in ny???

Jon

Im currently In Geneseo going to school. But Im from Canton which is about 2.5 hours North of Syracuse.

hey blackgeltablets, were you at in ny???

Jon

Im currently In Geneseo going to school. But Im from Canton which is about 2.5 hours North of Syracuse.

I'm a few hours away from ya. I live in Olean,NY.

J

Jut got the tracking number for the Treo. It's shipping weight is 62 pounds. Sounds like it might be a CSX to me :D

Where? I don't see it.

Ok, here is a pic for all the whiners out there about the vented polepiece:)

What is the big deal about a vented pole peice? Advantages and dissadvantages of a vented pole peice?

Ok, here is a pic for all the whiners out there about the vented polepiece:)

What is the big deal about a vented pole peice? Advantages and dissadvantages of a vented pole peice?

it allows air to flow through the motor to keep it cooler for extended use, not just for burps

nah..that one don't count...it's got a vented pole piece..i can see those everyday!!

That is why the post of the non-vented magnet. He just wanted to see a pic of the non-vented variety.

And as for the purpose, yes, it is to help cooling. This CSX was made for burps only, so thus, cooling is not necessary.