Sign in to follow this  
numatik

System rebuild... I need some input

hey guys

I just posted my fi btl 18s for sale and img ettin ready to do a new setup

the goal is to do 150+ on music in my daily

I will be running 4 sundown saz1500ds, i already have two of them, im just trying to decide which subs to run.

i want to do either 2 btl 12s, or 4 1500 watt 12s, i just dont know which ones to run. any ideas? what will be louder do you think?

also its going in an 03 s10 ext cab, i had both 18s but it wasnt worth giving up allt he space, o only hit a 147 with 2 of them in a 16 cube box...

Did you already sell the BTL's?

uhhhh.....too small a truck for those unless its blowthrough

exactly. i have a 16 cube box in there that i hate, and theres to much port area. i hate driving with the steering wheel in my lap. i want 4 1500 watt 12s, i dont know what im going to go with. any ideas?

well, with only 3000w total, that was another problem.

about 3 yrs ago, one of my buddies had, and this is budget funny but true, 2 12" Power Acoustik MoFos off of a Cadence amp, it was Cadence's longest orange plated one with Heatsinks on the side. I think it was a 9000 model or that number was in there. Capable of doing somewhere between 1000-1800w of power.

He hit a 150.1 on an AC, i know it's not accurate but giving you something to compare to.

exactly. i have a 16 cube box in there that i hate, and theres to much port area. i hate driving with the steering wheel in my lap. i want 4 1500 watt 12s, i dont know what im going to go with. any ideas?

-Fi BL's with Flatwind and Cooling options

-DC Sound Lab Lvl4

-SSA ICON's (you'll need to give them a hair less than 1500w)

-Ascendant Audio Havoc

-Incriminator Audio Death Penalty

Etc etc.

ALSO... you could go with two Mach5 SPL-12's or get in on the Mach5 SPL-15 Pre-order that Mark is graciously doing.

havocs are pretty kickass, we have one 15 doing a 149.6 on tl. in a expo, with no wall

What amp are you using?

iCON's..............my 4 in my Integra on a Sundown 3000d are kicking some major ass right now!!!

J

iCON's..............my 4 in my Integra on a Sundown 3000d are kicking some major ass right now!!!

J

nice u got any vids or pics around here anywhere?