Sign in to follow this  
ss-audio

AudioThunder

l_c9aa04cb135fafc4a7f41e2a1de854ba.jpg

Went to AudioThunder in Niagra Falls new york with some small changes to the vehicle.

Terrible drive up due to conditions outside but well worth it! Eclipse is doing 154's a lot more often now that I strengthened somethings in the rear hatch and removed the spoiler that was leaking some air.

2nd in the preliminary (saturday)

1st place in the finals for bass race (sunday)

Should get a 55+ out of it charged. Will try and get a vid of that up soon. Here are some videos I took from the show. Amps are still running excellent at .5 ohms Jake!

Tn0x9j3N9-k

gE42dm0p7so

nGVtW0bt3Xk

KbEkEbwr8xE

nuSYz44ebYI

6lQr66E6Y_U

some fool wanted to sit in bobs van during his 161 run in bass race.

he said his sides hurt afterwards... hahahhahahhaha

Edited by johnecon2001
embedded videos

great looking vids, also must be nice to have an indoor show. Never been to one of those, indoor show FTW

The fact that it was indoors made it well worth it

everyones cars were knocking stuff down from inside the building (you can see the camera go on the floor a lot because all this white stuff was falling to the ground during runs)

nice scores

and thats pretty gnarly that they had it inside a mall, and they let everyone drive in it =P

His name is paul hes a local up in buffalo, He has some big things in the works for his own bass race van. Hes got 36 t3 woofers and i know hes gonna be ordering 36 more ;) 72 12's in a caravan. I think his sides are gonna hurt some in that too. Not quite like bobs though. I walked through with the doors open and it hurt cant even imagine what it felt like closed up. Thanks to all you guys that came out to the show. Mike nice talking to ya i was the tall guy helping out with the judging that chated with ya for a while. Thanks Again guys

Ron

Jacob i dont think he knows what amps hes gonna use yet i know he has one 500.1 but ill try and sway him to the sundown side :)

Hmmm... 3000Ds? :)

His name is paul hes a local up in buffalo, He has some big things in the works for his own bass race van. Hes got 36 t3 woofers and i know hes gonna be ordering 36 more ;) 72 12's in a caravan. I think his sides are gonna hurt some in that too. Not quite like bobs though. I walked through with the doors open and it hurt cant even imagine what it felt like closed up. Thanks to all you guys that came out to the show. Mike nice talking to ya i was the tall guy helping out with the judging that chated with ya for a while. Thanks Again guys

Ron

It was great meeting you guys hopefully I will have the cash soon to start my second build. Should still be along the lines of 8 15's or 8 18's in a no wall application depending on how much room I will be working with. Right now I am going to throw 2 tc3000 (axis) 12's on two saz3000D's in my work car so my girlfriend sam can start competing in bass race with me this year. I let her try a few runs in my car and she is without a doubt very skilled at it. Plus it is going to be pretty hilarious to see a bunch of guys get their ass beat in bass race by a chick! hahahahaha

Jake I will let you know when i am going to be ordering the amps

Sign in to follow this