Sign in to follow this  
Woodlawn Cabinetry

2005 Scion TC SI Mag 15 Ported

Sweet! I was wondering how it was going to look because those scion's are tiny in the hatch area, but man that should turn out killer!

Sweet! I was wondering how it was going to look because those scion's are tiny in the hatch area, but man that should turn out killer!

that is a killer design for that box!

Lol I didn't know you posted this over here Phil.

That box was designed for my Mag by Phil. We met up at a small audio meet up in PA last weekend and spent about 30-45 minutes trying to get ideas to get a 3.5cuft box in the back of the Scion. Phil came up with the idea of shooting the ports over the back seat and firing the sub up. We have also talked about adding a removable piece of MDF over the sub to act as a loading board and to hide the sub. We'll test it out on a TL to see if it hinders output and if it does, by how much. I'm real excited to try this box out and it should yield some good results. Getting the money together now so hopefully by about June, I'll have this box in the back of my Scion. I'm sure Phil will take some pics of the build of the box when I pay him and he begins. And I will be sure to take pics when I have this box in my car.

Once again Phil, it was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to this box.