Guest zedman

Do not buy from that website. You may not get what you are trying to buy. Z

Guest zedman

I am not in any position to tell you if that model is good or not because I have not used that series of Hifonics amp. But I do know to not buy from that website. Sorry I am not more help. Z

I'd rather buy used.

edit: instead of a hifonics

i dont like hifonics... year and yeards ago thay were ok.. but not now days... i have a 'friend that uses brutis line... ask him where thay are.... alllways in the shop......

mine is too.. i had a goliath.....BEEN IN THA SHOP FO ALMOST A YEAR>

ok i have heared they r chit other they r good and for the price its not bad i can get the bruts 2000 for 280 shipped so idk what to do

Don't get it?

You could get a sundownd saz1500d refurb for 350.

I really don't care for sundown I know they r a great company but not for me I had a few amps in mind but they r all chit i guess lol i don't really care if the power it puts out id dirt it just needs to put out the power

I don't care what you buy, but find it very amusing that you don't like quality but seem to like crap. Perhaps you should define what you are looking for instead of phishing for compliments on your choices which so far haven't been very educated. People on the site are here to help, but by not giving them information to steer you in the right direction it is very hard to help....and of course frustrating which is why you are getting some snide remarks.

i don't know how to say what i want to say to make you under stand what i need so u probably wont under stand what i just said in a nutshell...i have 4 ascendant audio 8"... amp i got is not good enough...i want 300-350 rms to each sub...i was thinking f a hifoncis amp...but i guess r not to good...I dont want to spend much over 300 is that better?

Better, but now don't use ellipses and proof read your post so it is actually a sentence. Curious if you have Assassins why you'd want to send them 350 when they are only rated for 250w.

Otherwise to summarize:

$300

4 - 8" Assassins

and you need an amp

--what kind of box, what kind of music, what kind of electrical upgrades have you done?

well i know they can handle a bit more and yes 250 to 350 is a lil jump but i can always turn it down so i just wanna c what these things can do

Please use full words in your posts, unless your goal is to sound ghetto.

"seeing what they can do" is not a safe way to describe your install needs. Considering your questions I cannot recommend you putting that much power to them as I am very concerned they will be destroyed. You really should look for an amplifier that actually does its rated power in the 1kW range and stick with it. At $300 you will never find a 1400w rms amp that is worth a damn new anyways, so the power you are looking for is out of your budget.

did we not cover this last week?????? we got into this huge deal about this crap amp you liked so much......

what were the reasons you dont care for a quality amp like sundown again?

they r a great company i just don't want one or care for them but they r good and yes we did go through this but i was looking around and found that hifonics amp so i thought I would see if anyone has ever used it before

yup alot of people like that amp... i have played with one very little.

i was thinkin for you.. i think a jl 1000/1 will do fine for the job your asking.. its 1000 watts no matter the ohm load... no lower then 1 ohm.. so you can get two 500/1s and strap them...

you still never give a reason why you dont like sundown... im gonna go out on a limb..... you think thay cost to much right.. dont lie lil home lay it down..... why dont you care for sundown.