Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

SPECIAL SAX-100.2 OFFER

can anyone tell me if they have actual output numbers for one of these amps at 4ohm and 2ohm

Incredible price. If i was in need of a 2 channel id jump all over this deal.

This is a steal at $200. The 100.2 is my most popular seller and will adequately power any set of components...not to mention a small sub!

I have done 2 100.2s on a pair of SD-1 subs and it rocks!

I would say that a 100.2 outperforms my US AMPS USA-400x...which is also 100x2.

can anyone tell me if they have actual output numbers for one of these amps at 4ohm and 2ohm

The 100.2 is about 25% underrated -- they can pretty easily produce 125 x 2 @ 4 ohms at regular car voltage.

The 100.2 is about 25% underrated -- they can pretty easily produce 125 x 2 @ 4 ohms at regular car voltage.

Can it handle 16+ volts and .5ohms? :D

Nope.

Nope.

Lol.

:bull:

Nope.

What about 1ohm stereo / 2ohm bridge?

nope 2 ohm stereo 4 ohm bridged

My 100.2 came in via UPS today. As usual, Jacob does a super job with packaging and shipping. I dropped it into the back of my 4Runner, wired it to bridge my RL-i8 DVC4 in the T-box, and it sounds great.

-fp

Got mine today. Can't wait to find some time to install these!

Let us know how it works out :)

stupid question here how much watts does she have :|

The ratings are:

100 x 2 @ 4 ohms

200 x 2 @ 2 ohms

400 x 1 @ 4 ohms bridged

Figure these are 25% or more underrated (meaning you get 25%+ more power).

im not seeing anyone that has used it 2 ohm stereo...........

thats gonna be my applacation... running 2 sets of alpine type R comp 5x7

that is actully what i have mine doing. but with the alpine type 6.5 comp and only things that i have a complaint are these: runs warm even with all windows down and backseat down so the wind can hit it. and when i take my monster 402 rca off for whatever reason it takes off the ground sheild for the rca input to.

Let us know how it works out :)

I'm telling myself I'll actually take pictures of my whole install progress this time. I've said it before, but always end up taking about 2 or 3 pictures and forgetting about it and getting too much into the actual "work".

I will let everybody know how they work for me, but with the reputation you've built for your stuff I'm sure they'll be great.

im not seeing anyone that has used it 2 ohm stereo...........

thats gonna be my applacation... running 2 sets of alpine type R comp 5x7

that is actully what i have mine doing. but with the alpine type 6.5 comp and only things that i have a complaint are these: runs warm even with all windows down and backseat down so the wind can hit it. and when i take my monster 402 rca off for whatever reason it takes off the ground sheild for the rca input to.

Those Monsters mush be REALLY tight to take off the ground shield.

Yes, these guys are a little warm at times - but rarely will they get warm enough to shut off or sustain damage.