jonbearsmt

donk forum??

in no way do i wanna be bigger or as big as a truck...... just a big car.. it longer then most lincolns.. shes taller then most lincolns, and shes mine....

those 84s on the blue lincoln don't look right. need to be 100 or 120s.

that sucks on the mustard and mayos. they for sure fit the lincoln as far as looks go.

personally, i like the caprice that was shown earlier. while i would do a 20 max, those 24s aren't bad, and it's done in a very clean way. they are tucked, it's not hi-rided, and that goes a long way to making it look right. the color works too!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i agree.. if anyone out there can find. yellow and white wall 22 inch tires.. lemme know.. im a bad searcher

305 is a HUGE tire for a car... and 305s are what 10.5 wide... no way thay will tuck.... infact i think maybe just 1 inch sticking out.. but its to wide anyway.. it will run on my frame when i turn.. and i REFUSE to do that...

305's are 12 even, 265's are 10.5

305 is a HUGE tire for a car... and 305s are what 10.5 wide... no way thay will tuck.... infact i think maybe just 1 inch sticking out.. but its to wide anyway.. it will run on my frame when i turn.. and i REFUSE to do that...

265 is 10.5... nah... my 20's are 265 i think.. lemme go check here in a bit. so what does that mean a 275 is what.. and a 245?

265 is 10.5... nah... my 20's are 265 i think.. lemme go check here in a bit. so what does that mean a 275 is what.. and a 245?

254mm is 10" but you don't use a 255 tire on a 10" rim

my stock tires, 255, fit on 8.5" rims

305mm is almost exactly 12" but you would put them on a ~10" rim

ahh ok... thats what i thought 305 10 inch rim.

i did not know that the 245 or 265.... was for mili meters

bag that mofo, put it on the ground lol. it looks better than most donks man, i have to say. im a fan of laying frame or body. 255's fit on 8.5 inch rims perfect. 245 fit on 7 or 7.5 inch rims i have 255/35/20's on my boss 335's 20x 8.5 with +25mm of backspacing, tuck real nice on my 94 chevy silvy.

Picture712.jpg before

Picture111.jpg after

Picture712.jpg before

l_02e40e6cf1f3b05efbb28021dfebf476.jpg after

i think it looks alot better lowered, personal opinion though.

A donk is a 70's caprice, not just a car thats lifted with big wheels.

There are lower rider "donks"

Just cause you have a lift and 24's doesn't make it a donk.

And these gay ass box chevy's running around with lifts on 24's and 22's on truck tires calling each other donks is wrong.

People misuse the hell out of the term. Like calling black on black because its got black paint and black wheels. Black on black is black paint and leather.

ahhh. It's like kleenex

And don't lift a town car.

Unless you can afford some 3 piece 24's on some p zero skinnies, then that would be pretty gay. Just being honest.

Tucking big rims > riding on big ass wheels that look like they belong on a SUV.

What is wrong these days, lifting car's = wtf?

Edited by B_Campbell

If you must ride big rims, this is how you do it.

DSC_0599.jpg

DSC_0598.jpg

DSC_0603.jpg

:bull:

2640693_13.jpg

lol ok .. you make me laugh.... the first one is not a donk... the second one is... and besides dood.. are you a TERM COP?

and i can get big wheels, i have had a hard time making my mind up on what i WISH TO DO WITH MY CAR.

and that dodge is bagged. when its in ride mode its much taller... and stiffer then a normal spring and shock sus. im sure you know that.

DSC_0599.jpg

DSC_0598.jpg

DSC_0603.jpg

2640693_13.jpg

lol ok .. you make me laugh.... the first one is not a donk... the second one is... and besides dood.. are you a TERM COP?

and i can get big wheels, i have had a hard time making my mind up on what i WISH TO DO WITH MY CAR.

and that dodge is bagged. when its in ride mode its much taller... and stiffer then a normal spring and shock sus. im sure you know that.

Yea, and I also know the proper use of the word donk. I am just saying if your gonna jack your chit up and call it a donk and go around people with real donks they are gonna laugh when you call that ford motor corp car a donk.

Neither of those cars are donk's. I was showing you what big rims should look like when done right. And its sad cuz you have the means of making a good looking lincoln with bags slammed on some big boy shoes, but your gonna ditch it, and lift it on some semi big wheels with truck tires.

Term cop? fing05.gif

I just know the proper use of a term.

You wouldn't call your Lincoln a Caddy, so why call it a donk?

I have a 95 SS and if I jacked it up and called it a donk i'd be wrong.

Just like when people in TX call any car with some BS 1500 dollar wheels and wal mart side vents a slab.... Say what you want, but if it doesn't have 3's or 4's grill and woman, belts and buckles, I am not buying it. The term can mean what ever you want it to but it will get you laughed at. That being said I think your cars hot as chit. Just trying to help a brother out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donk_%28automobile%29

They call it a DONK cuz its the ass end of the car that looks like a big ol donkey ass.

2640693_13.jpg

Yea, and I also know the proper use of the word donk. I am just saying if your gonna jack your chit up and call it a donk and go around people with real donks they are gonna laugh when you call that ford motor corp car a donk.

Neither of those cars are donk's. I was showing you what big rims should look like when done right. And its sad cuz you have the means of making a good looking lincoln with bags slammed on some big boy shoes, but your gonna ditch it, and lift it on some semi big wheels with truck tires.

Term cop? fing05.gif

I just know the proper use of a term.

You wouldn't call your Lincoln a Caddy, so why call it a donk?

I have a 95 SS and if I jacked it up and called it a donk i'd be wrong.

Just like when people in TX call any car with some BS 1500 dollar wheels and wal mart side vents a slab.... Say what you want, but if it doesn't have 3's or 4's grill and woman, belts and buckles, I am not buying it. The term can mean what ever you want it to but it will get you laughed at. That being said I think your cars hot as chit. Just trying to help a brother out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donk_%28automobile%29

They call it a DONK cuz its the ass end of the car that looks like a big ol donkey ass.

right on... well i never called me car a donk... i just asked for a place to tralk about donks...... atleast i dont think i called my car a donk.... if anything.. im far from a donk... i like to call my self... . BY MY SELF.