jonbearsmt

donk forum??

i feel like im getting pushed around by the old men!
You're older than me :D
i dont call you guys stupid for liking your cars STOCK>......

I can name practical reasons for keeping things stock, can you name a practical reason for going with larger wheels than you currently have? ;)

Lol, I just want to see a better pic of the chrome naked chick.

I had to put some bumpers in the back of my car because with the 4 subs and trunk full of weekend stuff it sank way down. Dang subs are heavy it was not that bad before.

Lol, I just want to see a better pic of the chrome naked chick.

I had to put some bumpers in the back of my car because with the 4 subs and trunk full of weekend stuff it sank way down. Dang subs are heavy it was not that bad before.

yup yup!!!!!... lets add it up.. how much do 15 bls weight 50 each.. my box was 200.. a saz 3000d weights 28 lbs 2 yellow tops.. at what 28 lbs each.. plus 20 gals of fuel at 8 lbs a gal. add that up... my car is heavy.. and i dont like my car to look that way. can i name reasons to having big wheels on my car... yup.. i sure can... cause i like it... cause its what i want.. because i work hard for what i own... because you onluy live one life... and you better make the one you get worth living....

you remember when you used to dress up like bon jovi you arseho... i didnt say anything to you.... why?? cause its what you wanted to do.... nah im playin with you...

let me say.. i NEVER EVER wanted to talk you guys about DONKs>.... NEVER.. thats why i asked for a place to do it...

you know it reminds me of my life........ white people never really liked me cause im not like them....... black people never liked me cause i was not like them.......... so i live one deep....... same chit here.. im not as nerdy as most of you..... i go to a donk fourm and thay dont like me cause im not " urban" enough i guess.....

u know i hang out here cause you guys are funny.. and very helpfull, .... i have a small amount of friend in my town for TWO reasons......every one knows my name....... half tha people wanna rob me... and the other half wanna be me.....

you like what you like.. i like what i like.. i never ever asked you to like my car.. or tell me what you think of my lift..... i asked for a place where i can talk with people about donks... and you judged me.....

lol thanks man... i feel like im getting pushed around by the old men!............. i dont call you guys stupid for liking your cars STOCK>......

i love ssa even the haters :blink:

I donno how old u are but 9.8/10 Tom is younger.

And man some people just seem to of woken up on the wrong side of the cockshaped pillow when certain subjects come up.

J

i hear ya... i got stoned and then i thought to my self.... why didnt i just say.. . thats your OP.

Edited by bigjon

i would love to see that badass lincoln on some 24s!!! Kudos on the Chrome Woman (IT'S A TEXAS THING)

You're older than I am.

Who said either of my cars were stock?

You never gave a practical reason for going with larger wheels.

Just because you like them does not make them practical. I may like masturbating 10 times a day, but practical it is not.

(IT'S A TEXAS THING)

Having an ego so large it requires larger wheels to carry it?

Lol, I bet I am older than all of you and I don't care what you do with your car. I'm partial to stealth, when I got a 5.0 mustang years back I got an LX didn't want a GT. I took the 5.0 emblems off it, but left the twin pipes on the back. I was much more interested in driving the car and not having the law notice what I was doing with it....but having done plenty of hands on stuff I can certainly appreciate custom work even if it is not in my style, so good job on the car.

If I were going to give anyone $.01 of advice, I'd tell you to have your fun but avoid hassles. Avoid the law, people that suck, jobs that suck, towns that suck, etc. Just keep working your way into something better, try to help people out but keep your eye on #1 and always expect to find a bad apple to avoid where ever you go. If you don't like helping people, just remember they will get you further ahead than anything else most of the time far as opportunities....just try to pick them right so they don't lead you to a pile of ****. If you can do some of those things your life will be much easier. Don't let something unimportant PO you so you do something stupid, it will only be your setback if you see what I mean...think #1 for you and yours. Hate is always around but what good does it do you, if it does not advantage #1 then move on. It is very rarely an advantage more like a waste of what could be good times.

I've worked with/for people from all kinds of races and other countries. Just like the people here in my town some suck but most were good and some were great people to know.

Edited by sqguyib

Can we all relax. If he wants to lift up his car, so be it. It is his money. :)

Indeed, but that amount of egoism is astounding, wheels or not :)

No wonder the cops gave him a hard time...

x2 :+1:

lol the cops pull me over in one car.... but not the others.... HA.....

so...... i hear that yall think i have alot of ego for a 25 year old man is that right?

Edited by bigjon

Saying "everyone in my town wants to rob me or be me" is a pretty interesting statement regardless of your age.

Saying "everyone in my town wants to rob me or be me" is a pretty interesting statement regardless of your age.

well come to my town.. and you will see... its not that i have a big head... ITS THE TRUTH.

and to think... all this is over me asking for a place to talk about large cars..

Edited by bigjon

let me also say.. that years and years ago... people allways said that loud music in cars is stupid....... having amps and subs is stupid... and now here we are.

let me also say.. that years and years ago... people allways said that loud music in cars is stupid....... having amps and subs is stupid... and now here we are.

In a lot of cases it still is...

I had subs in a car in the late 80s, it certainly was a new thing back then. But around here it was way cool and people were trying to steal anything they could. Luckily I didn't live or go into town that much where most of that went on. The funnest thing was when I had a omni with a sweet ported box that filled the whole rear end up. It hammered, just shook the whole car. I was working in town then for a subcontractor and would drive all over, people would freak out over subs. My nice car was broken or something so I drove that for a summer. I'd drive along in that little mundane tin can and nobody could figure out which car had the subs! Heads were spinning all over and I was ROTFLMFAO every day. Today I turn it down around other people, actually I only crank on it when I feel the need and I'm on an open road.

i love ssa even the haters :blink:

:wub:

wow, this took a turn.

jon, while i hate da donks, it's just my opinion, please tell me when you go bigger wheels you will be doing it right? you know, bigger brakes? it's a real lift and not just some bullshit air shocks? and steering geometry is still correct? all that lift and added weight will surely tear shit up and cause potential driveability issues. and i ask as much for your sake as fellow drivers. i've seen people really ghetto up a ride for the sake of 24" wheels and didn't care if it was safe or not. i've even posted a pic or two of what happens when it's not done right.

in the end, if donks are you, then they are you. go with what ya know.

one helluva topic you started here bro, lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

your right ray i see to have ruffeled the feathers of many SSAERS lol

i have already done the lift,,, i used larger springs, and somthing simaler to lift cups, on 2 inch cups, before i ever lifted it i got LARGER PORTED AND SLOTTED rotors ALL THE WAY AROUND....

so yeah i hear what your saying... am i doing it right.. or an i doing some ghetto chit...

i try to do everything i do the right way...

and acctualy this topic has had me thinking alot the past few days...... i read alot of on the other donk fourm and thay are all clowns.... no one has taken the steps i have... and i dont even have huge rims yet... either way.. i have been thinking to do 22 inch spokes.... not 24... and make up for the size with jazz!!!... im thinking 22 inch spoked.. with a white wall tire........ what does ssa think?

:edit: i also put in a new rearend, had a complete run over of the motor, new catalic converters.. all new O2 sensors. platnum plugs. 8 new coils, a few new stearing parts, all new wheel bearings and seals, yeah i have done alot of work over the time.. because i know that with the weight of the subs amps cells, wheels, and what ever else there will be a stress,....

but this is also not my daily driver... i have has this car 10 months i have yet to put 3000 miles on it yet... ahhh the perks of having a company truck 24/7

Edited by bigjon

22's look better than 24's anyways. If you don't have enough wheelwell you don't need more wheel.

Thin whitewalls look silly, IMO, full whitewalls are great but on anything made after the 1950's they look stupid...

i hear ya sean,..... and if i put 24's i will have to cut some bumper... and some body away.. not on the top... only... in front and behind the front tires..... i think im gonna go with 22's and im gonna go with a little thicker tire then a 35 series.... and i may just look stupid and put white walls on my 2001...... put it wont be a fat boy white wall.

Edited by bigjon