chrisminner

missinglinkaudio ups your voltage

the 16.2v are you getting that at idle or while driving and the system is on?

At idle when cold.After the alts warm up a bit they settle to around 15.6 to 15.8 pending on how im bumping.

Edited by missinglinkaudio

At idle when cold.After the alts warm up a bit they settle to around 15.6 to 15.8 pending on how im bumping.

and how many watts are you pushing?

If you posted in actual sentences it would make the solution a bit more believable.

The solution of what? Maybe you can develop a sentence checker for us lesser newbie's thanks

Read the title of your thread...you even say solution :(

Word has a grammar checker, use it.

I've got a Chrysler Sebring, with the 3.0L Mitsubishi motor.

Do you make one for my vehicle/engine setup?

I'd buy this right now, if you do and see what these Sundown 1500D's do at 15.5 volts..... :drink40:

If you posted in actual sentences it would make the solution a bit more believable.

The solution of what? Maybe you can develop a sentence checker for us lesser newbie's thanks

Read the title of your thread...you even say solution :(

Word has a grammar checker, use it.

Thanks for the post

I've got a Chrysler Sebring, with the 3.0L Mitsubishi motor.

Do you make one for my vehicle/engine setup?

I'd buy this right now, if you do and see what these Sundown 1500D's do at 15.5 volts..... :drink40:

No sorry

No one makes anything for my car....

Only 1 alternator is offered and its $579.99 ... and its only a 160 amp......I can't afford that....

Thanks though...

No one makes anything for my car....

Only 1 alternator is offered and its $579.99 ... and its only a 160 amp......I can't afford that....

Thanks though...

Yea we looked at all possible year makes and models their rough for sure.

and how many watts are you pushing?

Sorry, I was reading back through and see I didn't awnser. 18,000 watts to subs 20,000watts total.

Edited by missinglinkaudio

damn, you know at 20,000 watts and 16.9v i feel like something is gona give real soon and it wont be pretty..i cant imagine how your wires have not melted yet..lol

damn, you know at 20,000 watts and 16.9v i feel like something is gona give real soon and it wont be pretty..i cant imagine how your wires have not melted yet..lol

Well I run both alts @ 16.2 cold, they set at 15.6-15.8 hot.My amps only see 15-15.2 after running through the system.This is why I asked if anyone currently has a 15,000plus 16.9 volt daily driver for the same reason heat.With the increase in voltage my system stays cooler while bumpin.It now stays charged and so the alts really don't work as hard to keep up.I know alot of people don't see this as true but we developed this at the FI shop if you really don't believe me ask my boss Scott.He was a part of this module as well after all it was the ascendant audio / Kinetic demo car for sema.

thats crazy man :drink40: <-- heres a big ice cold mug of pepto bismol for ya :neil:

It took me a year to build in my garage.But it gets the looks and is a house payment lol

Well I run both alts @ 16.2 cold, they set at 15.6-15.8 hot.My amps only see 15-15.2 after running through the system.This is why I asked if anyone currently has a 15,000plus 16.9 volt daily driver for the same reason heat.With the increase in voltage my system stays cooler while bumpin.It now stays charged and so the alts really don't work as hard to keep up.I know alot of people don't see this as true but we developed this at the FI shop if you really don't believe me ask my boss Scott.He was a part of this module as well after all it was the ascendant audio / Kinetic demo car for sema.

are you saying that this is backed by FI CAR AUDIO or that he (Scott owner of FI CAR AUDIO) can confirm that this item does what you say it does?????? Im not trying to bash your product or you, but your claims sound to good to be true........... I personaly am waitting to here from some independent source.......... or........... if FI CAR AUDIO or Scott owner of FI backs your claims then Ill be ordering a few....................

i see your are a mod for the fourm..

it seems all you do is bash and make fun of others sytems or idea's..

not a very good role model ....

i see your are a mod for the fourm..

it seems all you do is bash and make fun of others sytems or idea's..

not a very good role model ....

He is actually one of the most helpful and knowledgeable people on this site. :fyi:

If you check the Steve Meade Designs forum in the electrical section there is a post ongoing about this module. He says that it seems to do what it says it will so far.

It does sound too good to be true, but I will be ordering one in the next few weeks whenever my alternators come in. I will post up pics/vids and any info I can to help others determine if this product does as it says, or is right for them. I've already talked to MLA on the phone, so hopefully I'll be able to add some consumer feedback in a few weeks when I get everything installed.

BTW- since we're talking about it, what kind of warranty/return policy comes with it?

Thanks.

mine in on its way to my office :)

i ordered the Ford 15.5 model :slayer:

gonna be rollin with extra voltage :domoslay:

oh and did i mention i secured 6 - 8v batterys

Edited by Lord Baccus

i know :)

but ill be rollin 15.5v dailly and the 16v batterys will be for when i wanna enter the extream class...

they read closer to 18v when tied together :)

i have bigger plans for my SPLXplorer

i know :)

but ill be rollin 15.5v dailly and the 16v batterys will be for when i wanna enter the extream class...

they read closer to 18v when tied together :)

i have bigger plans for my SPLXplorer

We can make you one to charge at 18volt as well. With two you could do quick connects and roll 18v to the lane the swap it back over for the ride home! For future competitors we can accomplish this set up with one unit. Lord ) if you decide to do this let us know I'll hook you up! Sorry I didn't know you were planing on running a 16v set up or I would of mentioned this set up.

Holy Purple cow Batman !!!

it arrived 3:pm today Texas Time !!! i ordered it on wendsday afternoon and it's sitting on my Desk @ work as i type :slayer: