Sign in to follow this  
denalilvr

regular or pro

hey guys to make this simple i will just use the 80 sq ft amount even though i will need tons more..so here it is..would you rather do 80sq ft of the d-PRO for $289.87 OR 160sq ft of the d-regular for $374.40 being that the PRO is thicker and theroically need less layers then the regular..which would you rather choose? also this amount would all get used in 1 area the roof..so dont base your opinions on picking the regular because you will have some left over for other areas because it all will get used on the roof

Pro all the way!

Awesome stuff

when you look at the specs of the reg being 1.5mm thick and the pro being 2mm thick you figure .5mm is nothing..but when looking at the pics the difference looks huge

REGULAR

med_285.JPG

PRO

med_284.JPG

well after some calculations im going to need exzactly 200 sq ft of the pro or 400 sq ft of the regular..going to talk to ant see if i can get a first time customer deal..lol

Mean stuff man :)

damn man the only words out of my mouth were holy chit..lol i really didnt think this stuff is that good..lol screw it im getting some of the pro..you get what you pay for and im getting my monets worth on that stuff..

I need to shoot a little video the door I just finished just like Nick's. ;)

I need to shoot a little video the door I just finished just like Nick's. ;)

would love to see it man when you get some time

i just ordered some today to do the ceiling of my f-250

how many sq ft did you pick up?

since i only plan on doing the ceiling and its an ext. cab i picked up a bulk pack 36-sq ft.

wait till you see the before and after video's of the blazer with 4 layers of pro on the roof. wow, what a difference. It's solid now.

wait till you see the before and after video's of the blazer with 4 layers of pro on the roof. wow, what a difference. It's solid now.

damn 4 layers..lol

just got a email from ant and he suggests 300sq ft for my truck which is a yukon denali..so incase anyone else is in the market for this stuff and doesnt know how much they need just picture a yukon denali and go from there more or less

ok after doing some calculating on what ant suggested..by the way i wanted to say from talking to him he seems like a great guy willing to go the extra mile for you not someone after your money..and he suggested to start with 300 sq ft..so i wanted to see how many sheets that was when each sheet is 12''x20'' which i was told is 1.67 sq ft a sheet which equals out to 179 sheets..now whats everyones opinion here is 179 over kill, just enough, not enough?

Ant is awesome :)

300sqft sounds like enough to do every possible place in your Denali in at least double layers