Sign in to follow this  
denalilvr

instant rebates on kinetik batteries

its a nothing page.............

for some reason it doesnt bring up the kinetik batteries so in the search just type in kinetik and you'll see them

i saw this yesterday. only thing i dislike is shipping rips me. a battery from california to the southernmost point of florida = :(

i saw this yesterday. only thing i dislike is shipping rips me. a battery from california to the southernmost point of florida = :(

ya but you gotta remember no matter where you order the batteries from theres going to be a big shipping cost since they weight so much..atleast here you get a pretty nice discount from the instant rebate

ya but you gotta remember no matter where you order the batteries from theres going to be a big shipping cost since they weight so much..atleast here you get a pretty nice discount from the instant rebate

true, though i'd rather pay 30 bucks in gas to pick up a 2400 for 2 bills. :D

holy chit people actually live in key west, lol jk thats cool, how many times have u had to evacuate

Pretty cool deal, although $175 is what I paid for my HC1800 new locally anyways. Shipping will always be a bummer on heavy batteries!

where do you get a 2400 kenetik for $200 in south FLA...................

Edited by yjblitz

where do you get a 2400 kenetik for $200 in south FLA...................

it's used.

holy chit people actually live in key west, lol jk thats cool, how many times have u had to evacuate

eh maybe 6-7times. lol. most evacs are false alarms but just to be on the safe side. i'd go up with friends and go to a mall and hangout at a gameworks then watch a movie then come back home.

though i did lose a car to flooding 2-3years ago.