Godsmack

Disorderly Conduct

I got "detained" for disorderly conduct cause of the fat fuck delivering for Papa Johns.

Long as story short i get food delivered around 645 last night. I hand fattie a 40 and say "ur good". she says "are you sure?" Then as the doors closing I say "wait hold up. What was my total again?" she replies "26.xx" I ask her to gimme like 5 back. she looks pissed and hands me back my 5 bones.

Now skip forward to 930 last night. At 9 last night she files a complaint claiming I told her "Ya know for 15 bucks I? should at least get a blow job."

I had had like 2 good captain and cokes but I KNOW i would not of said that shit. I have a fiancee in NY I am going to see next weekend, and I wouldn't go after some fat ass delivery chick. i mean shit I may be a soldier but I got some standards.

Anyways, I know gotta go see a lawyer and beacuse my unit had to come get me from the MP's my promotion might be fucked, me going home to see the fiancee might be fucked, and I wasted 3 hrs of REALLY good sleep and a nice buzz on this shit.

Anyone think after I beat this I could have a "defimation of charictor" and "harassment" suit against her and Papa Johns?

J

Freedom of speech?

It wasn't a death threat.

sexual harassment, this is 21st century America

Unfortunately, it's your word against hers, unless one of you had a recorder going neither of you can prove either :(

Sit down with your lawyer and hers, this really doesn't have a good chance of ever seeing a courtroom.

Unfortunately, it's your word against hers, unless one of you had a recorder going neither of you can prove either :(

Sit down with your lawyer and hers, this really doesn't have a good chance of ever seeing a courtroom.

what he said. i'm surprised you were even arrested. questioned sure, but anything more? not unless you aren't telling us the whole story, or she has some really good connections (ie: police chief's daughter)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Fucking bitches!

what he said. i'm surprised you were even arrested. questioned sure, but anything more? not unless you aren't telling us the whole story, or she has some really good connections (ie: police chief's daughter)

What's that old adage about "military intelligence"...:D

What's that old adage about "military intelligence"...:D

ummm, i dunno :shrug:

lol, but do tell, please. for whatever reason, i'm already laughing. and i don't have a clue why.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

That they're oxymorons...those words don't go together ;)

LOL MI is here man...............detained for questioning........marandized...............never heard the word arrested......no cuffs.........and I go see the JAG lawyer on Monday...........And yea 'he said' 'she said' is the case here............I HONESTLY believe once the judge (or whoever hears this) finds out there was like 2 hours between the alleged comments and her reporting it, that the charges will be dropped...............i swear man its always fuckin something

J

They'll drop it rather easily I am sure. Just be super civil, but you will also have no case on them.

Good point Sean.................super civil to win is the goal man

J

That they're oxymorons...those words don't go together ;)

i get it...DUH!! :suicide-santa:

j, mirandized???? usually that doesn't happen unless you're arrested. to grab a report, or your side of the story, getting your miranda rights isn't needed. not unless you confess or something. or the military is super anal. something isn't right.

in the end, nothing can come out of it. not in civilian court anyway, lol. i don't know jack about military court.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Military court I just gotta prove my word is better than hers............and the whole marandized thingy is military shit anyways..........hopefully the lawyer can show that this is bs..............

and if I was arrested i'd of seen behind iron.................searching up disorderly condust in the military law, it seems to be drunkeness..........usually on a ship.............which I was not

Today is JAG and a few other people...............All I gotta say is this shit better go by way of the truth instead of "why would a female lie?"

J

Forgot about this shit LOL

Okay they found out she filed a false report and are now trying to see if there is anything with the alcohol gig...........Needless to say they don't have shit...........just waiting

J

Unfortunatly the only homeless around here are either

a)feeble as fuck

or

b) illegal immigrants and I don't speak Mexican

J