Sign in to follow this  
Tacosys

ATTN: Jacob :D

7000 or 5000 watts ?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What size amp?

• 7000 watts
    • 5000 watts

wow 7k..i was just wondering on average about how many watts do members of team sundown run in competitions?

Dave only needs 500W or so ;)

I know that Jim really wants a 7k for his SQ sub setup, we are on to you Jim!

The bat cave can hold at least 25 SAZ-7000's, and 25 Stinger 1700 to power them. ;)

I am definitely amazed that this is tied. I would have expected one of the wattages to run away with the voting.

I am definitely amazed that this is tied. I would have expected one of the wattages to run away with the voting.

On my SMD forum the 5k is way ahead.

On my SMD forum the 5k is way ahead.

Ah, so it sounds like 5K is the winner, lol.

wow 7k..i was just wondering on average about how many watts do members of team sundown run in competitions?

Got to remember though, Dave has a 1500d and a 100.2 to go along with the surfboard. He does have an arse load of power in that car. :)

How about seven channels of a kW? :peepwall:

As a definite street competitor, and some one who do not use sundown in competition, but would love to, but sells his amps, and own two SAZ3000D's for my street beat car, I think a 5k would do the trick. I would definitely be in on it. I also think my boy who has the F150 or as he likes to call it, the Fi150, would be interested. And I usually dont call people out on these forum but, some of you cheap mofos are on other forums want to ONLY pay 200 for a 3000 watt amp. So, for those mofos, and you know who you are, this topic is not for you. I've met Jake and he saw what me and my crew is capable of doing. So he knows I am not bullchitting. I've introduced alot of people to sundown, Such as Big Jon, Whats up buddy!!!!?? :D I have put alot of testing info on this forum, given info on this forum, gave recommendations on this forum. I only come on this forum when it is truly necessary and I dont waste anyones time. So I am sure Jake understand that I am writing this for his best interest. If you are not serious get the f@ck of the topic. Such as Mjf. If you are the same some one that did not want to pay 300 for a 3000 watt amp on caraudio forum, :stfu2: !!!! If you arent then.....my bad!! My teammate and I finally met Jake face to face in FLorida. Jake has a very good personality and he has the best customer service I have ever known. I love your amps, but you know I need a larger amp for street b. But one or two people I recognize from other forums are wasting your time! I just named one definitely. Now Mjf call the MODERATOR Jntar about this b@tch!!! And if this is the person this will prove how cheap he is, look for this thread on caraudio forum. (2k-3k+@1or2 have $275).

RAY!!!! whats going down partner!, your right.. i never see you on here.. so i know when you do post its about some REAL chit...... i wanna thank you again for pointing me to SSA... and SUNDOWN... i have yet to look back... as a matter of fact i just bought another amps from jacob... he is truly THE man!....

ray.. i see your making it to fla... why not texas!.

Little toooooo far! But may come through by plane one day!!!!

Little toooooo far! But may come through by plane one day!!!!

Indeed... I talked to Leo and Anita (some of my Texas dealers) and they drove about 24 hours to be in Florida :o

Thats a bit far for me!

How about seven channels of a kW? :peepwall:

Makin a three way active SQL system I see :peepwall:

Such as Mjf. If you are the same some one that did not want to pay 300 for a 3000 watt amp on caraudio forum, :stfu2: !!!! If you arent then.....my bad!! My teammate and I finally met Jake face to face in FLorida. Jake has a very good personality and he has the best customer service I have ever known. I love your amps, but you know I need a larger amp for street b. But one or two people I recognize from other forums are wasting your time! I just named one definitely. Now Mjf call the MODERATOR Jntar about this b@tch!!! And if this is the person this will prove how cheap he is, look for this thread on caraudio forum. (2k-3k+@1or2 have $275).

i find it hilarious that you feel the need to bring it over to this forum, and complain about something on ca.com

who cares how much money i spend? I never said I was looking into buying this amp, or how much it should cost.

The only suggestions I have made are regarding the warranty issues and stuff which seems to have been resolved, I don't see the point in you bringing your own personal problems into this because you had a thread deleted over on another forum and still seem to have such a HUGE problem with that.

If you're still that worried about me seeing what people had available for amps in that price range, I was going to buy a hk4000d for $300, but ended up with an american bass xd3000 for $350. It took time, and I waited and a deal popped up, just like I was hoping for over there.

Thankyou for cleaning up his posts jacob, but if you could just get rid of the part about me in general, i'd be a bit more content with that, and feel free to delete this if you do.

thanks again.

I'll just close this thread entirely - the 5k seems to be the winner and I doubt that will change with more time to vote.

Minus the "L" :)

Gotta have the L dawg, yo :turkey: