denalilvr

http://www.mobilesoundworks.com

anyone ever order from this place? http://www.mobilesoundworks.com

any bad experiences?

I haven't personally ordered from them, but know several people who have and they haven't had a problem at all. I did contact their customer service about possibly price matching and they were fast and courteous.

saw there kicker pdk1 amp kit was only $85 so i did a test order..if it looks good i'll order about 4-5 more

Dang that is a good price and free shipping to boot!

It's not free shipping, it qualifies for free shipping. Total purchase must exceed $99 for free shipping. Minor but important distinction. ;)

-fp

It's not free shipping, it qualifies for free shipping. Total purchase must exceed $99 for free shipping. Minor but important distinction. ;)

-fp

Stupid fine print!

Throw in a pair of interconnects and call it a day. :)

i ordered my HU threw them about 2 years ago, they wre ok. the person i talked to had no clue WTF they were doing so it took litterally 10mins just to order the right thing but shipping was fast and item arrived as described in perfect condition.

shipping was only $8 which is great considering fools on ebay charge $30

Yeah, but they typically only charge $70. Either way it work out to $95-100.

On a related note, I called a local shop to see what they want for 1/0 amp kits. They have the audactiy to charge $180. :sigh:

i think the only ones i found for $70 had ebay ratings of around 98-98.5% i dont buy them from those guys..i only buy from ones with a minimum of 99% and those guys have them for $90-$100+$30 for shipping..

i think the only ones i found for $70 had ebay ratings of around 98-98.5% i dont buy them from those guys..i only buy from ones with a minimum of 99% and those guys have them for $90-$100+$30 for shipping..

Yeah and it doesn't cost $30 to ship it.

Case in point, I shipped off 40 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro that weighed in at a bit over 30 lbs cross country via DHL Ground and they charged me $8.75

thats what bs about ebay..everyone thinks they are getting a deal but they phuck you on shipping

i placed the order on saturday and i just got a email saying the item has been shipped..so i will keep everyone posted on condition of item when it arrives..hopefully i can give a thumbs up because they have some stuff priced well..i know im going to pick up another 3-4 pkd1 kits

Ditto here, ordered a PKD1 last night and got the shipping info about 20 minutes ago.

there going to start getting tons of orders for the pkd1 and will wonder whats going on..lol

update** about 5-6 hours ago i got a email item was shipped and now i just got a email with my tracking number..so far so good..

hey guys wanted to update..i just got my kit..and it was a great deal..so this place is good to go..and let me say one thing..HOLY CRAP THIS THING IS HEAVY..the thing weights about 20 lbs..you just dont expect that when your about to pick up wires..lol

Awesome! *bookmarks www.mobilesoundworks.com*

Will definitely remember this one for future reference.

Yup, just got mine as well. Packaging is a little awkward, but I think that's from the manufacturer. Good deal.