JazzScreamer

Yes. another AA Poly (carbon thread)

Are these available? I know SSA doesn't sell anymore and now it's a dealer based. Sorry to bug, but people want to know. :drink40: :drink40:

I am pretty sure mids are ready, tweeters are ready, crossovers are not. Would have to build your own crossovers, or run active.

PM me and I can get prices for you (if you are in North Texas like your info says).

Brian

Do you know the recommended x-over point for a 2-way, for people with active set ups. Im assuming its similar to the old ones?

I have both carbons and polys capped 2000-2600 for crossover points to a couple different tweeters. I prefer a little larger dome tweeter with a lower fs and higher power handling to go with them. But I have done polys even higher in a home setup to match the tweeter that needed to be crossed at 4k. Heck, I ran the polys full range for a while and didnt cringe at the top end. Rolls off smooth. Havent tried the carbons like that yet but might in one of my setups just to see real world off axis.

What tweeters are you wanting to run with them? They both are fairly flexible.

Thanks,

Scott

I have both carbons and polys capped 2000-2600 for crossover points to a couple different tweeters. I prefer a little larger dome tweeter with a lower fs and higher power handling to go with them. But I have done polys even higher in a home setup to match the tweeter that needed to be crossed at 4k. Heck, I ran the polys full range for a while and didnt cringe at the top end. Rolls off smooth. Havent tried the carbons like that yet but might in one of my setups just to see real world off axis.

What tweeters are you wanting to run with them? They both are fairly flexible.

Thanks,

Scott

So the 6.5" AA drivers are finally available? How much and where? do you have a link to the spces?

TIA

C