Sign in to follow this  
Fi Car Audio

Some new BTL info up for pricing and ordering...

Been out of the country for a little over a week and the web guys had questions I couldnt answer until today... most of the new BTL stuff is up now. Specs to be up late tomorrow as well.

Note on pricing... while the "base" model pricing did go up, the equivalent pricing did not. Do to the significant increase motor cost for the new subs, and the additional motor strength... we are pricing them as the third magnet optioned subs were. While this will undoubtedly make some people mad, sorry. The new motor with the universal gaps and daily tolerences has more strength than the last one did in full SPL form with the third magnet... so you are still getting more for your money. Not too mention that 99% of all BTLs are 3 magnets. But overall we are eating more cost on these new versions due to the extra steel, shipping weight, and significant cost of the new magnets. I think people will be happy with the results and $$$/performance ratio.

More info to come as well as LOTS of post and emails to catch up on.

Thanks,

Scott

I hope the server can handle the spike in traffic. :)

Hi Scott, i want to purchase a Fi BTL in the near future, do you ship to the UK?

Thanks

Luke

Hi Luke

We are UK/European distributor for Fi. For more check out our website, www.bladeice.com

thanks,

Am.

Hi Scott, i want to purchase a Fi BTL in the near future, do you ship to the UK?

Thanks

Luke

Hi Luke

We are UK/European distributor for Fi. For more check out our website, www.bladeice.com

thanks,

Am.

hey Am , i sent you an email about a month ago, didnt you get it?

katsooba [at] gmail [dot] com ?

Thanks

Luke

Hi Luke

thanks,

Am.

hey Am , i sent you an email about a month ago, didnt you get it?

katsooba [at] gmail [dot] com ?

Hey, I don't think i did. Send it again to am(at)bladeice.com

Thanks,

Am.

Sign in to follow this