bjfish11

THE first SSA/Fisher Customs combo

Mark and Aaron let me join the SSA team. They are allowing me to be a "ICON/Enclosure" dealer. Basically offering their drivers, in my boxes, and saving the customer quite a bit of money. More info will be posted on that, if the interest is there, and of course if its OK with the SSA fellas.

This box, is 4.25 cubes @ 32 hz for a pair of 12" ICONS. It will be the "standard" enclosure in the dual 12 ICON package. Here are the pics from the build-up...

RobertMastrondonato001.jpg

RobertMastrondonato002.jpg

RobertMastrondonato003.jpg

RobertMastrondonato004.jpg

RobertMastrondonato005.jpg

RobertMastrondonato006.jpg

RobertMastrondonato007.jpg

RobertMastrondonato008.jpg

awesome box once again

thats a sweet combo deal.

What are the dimensions on the box? W x H x D

I may be getting two icon 12's in the not too distant future and they are going in the back of a Toyota Tacoma where there is not alot of space, and also what is the final shipped price gonna run on the two 12 box?

The dims are 4.25 cubes @ 32 hz (37" wide x 16" tall x 22" deep). I have a pricing scale set up, but its sort of up in the air at the moment. I need to re-evaluate some shipping costs. If you want the price, go ahead and send me a pm.

Here is the box all completed:

RobertMastrondonato009.jpg

RobertMastrondonato010.jpg

RobertMastrondonato011.jpg

RobertMastrondonato012.jpg

RobertMastrondonato013.jpg

RobertMastrondonato014.jpg

RobertMastrondonato015.jpg

This was a very good move for both BJ and SSA. BJ has been known for a while now to build very solid and clean boxes for countless customers. I have been talking to BJ for months about this so it is great to see the first edition of the team up. In addition we have constant requests about boxes, or designs. So for people here in the US, that are interested in an Icon and need a box build, this works perfect.

Aaron, Im sure you are well aware already... but I am very excited to be a part of this. I cant wait to see what the future brings ;)

Nice work BJ

Looks like we are working for the same team :drink40:

Nice work BJ

Looks like we are working for the same team :drink40:

Thanks man. And yes, Im glad to be a part of the crew. :drink40:

Moving to FC forum. :)

This is a very good move for both parties. I might have to give up my Q 15's sealed in the teg for this....we'll see. :)

Edited by Naledge503

Any idea of how much the combo is gonna cost? I got a couple friends interested after hearing my stuff there all like "ya man i definetly wanna get some icons"

Any idea of how much the combo is gonna cost? I got a couple friends interested after hearing my stuff there all like "ya man i definetly wanna get some icons"

I have put up the current pricing info in its own thread. ;)