Sign in to follow this  
soundmekanixdan

Nick, Scott, Shawn, anyone else...system ideas

Nick, Scott, and Shawn - sent out an email about this the other day - any help at all would be greatly appreciated!!! Also to anyone else that might have some ideas for a sick wall setup behind the 2nd row seats in my trailblazer let me know.

Info on the truck: its a 2004 EXT, so its a little longer than the normal blazer

Rough measurements are 42in wide, 39 in deep, and about37in high - i might be able to squeez out another inch or 2 for the width and height.

Looking for something different....goal is the 149.9 bass race class

thanks in advance

Nick, Scott, and Shawn - sent out an email about this the other day - any help at all would be greatly appreciated!!! Also to anyone else that might have some ideas for a sick wall setup behind the 2nd row seats in my trailblazer let me know.

Info on the truck: its a 2004 EXT, so its a little longer than the normal blazer

Rough measurements are 42in wide, 39 in deep, and about37in high - i might be able to squeez out another inch or 2 for the width and height.

Looking for something different....goal is the 149.9 bass race class

thanks in advance

You just getting new subs, or re-doing the entire setup?

I have 4 x 15in Fi SSD's right now and its just not enough for me....will be redoing everything for next season.....woiuld like to get an early start if i can

4 15's not enough. wow. What box were they in? what amps do you have, or are you going to change those too?

So are you wanting to do a bunch of subs or just like 2-4 18's or what? Sealed? Ported? Power?

looking at running 1 or 2 big amps, i'd like to run about 10,000 watts IF the budget allows, i will have no less than 6000 (hopefully sundown comes out with that 5k).....ported or sealed i cant really decide...also i guess i'd like to do more subs rather than only 2-4 (unless thats what would be best) like to be able to to low 50's on music

again, still up in the air on ported or sealed, not sure if i have the room to do ported with a lot of subs

amps right now are 2 x sundown saz1500's, the ssd's are in a 21 cu ft enclosure tuned to 32htz, ported with 8 x 4in aeros...burps a 148.5 at 32 htz,,,not that great on a meter, but it street beats and demos like a mofo!!

Edited by soundmekanixdan

6 12'' bls and 3x3000ds, PORTED and walled, end of story.

Maybe a couple of the new 21" IA Death penalties when they come out?

So Ascendant Audio subs are set in stone but really Alphasonik could be a possibility, yet you wouldn't even think of the IAs? I will say I'd definitely get the AAs over anything alphasonik.

Sign in to follow this