bjfish11

Box Build for vetkilr (ca.com)

He had Pete do the design from TTB, but unfortunately it didnt quite fit my build style. So Chris re-did the design, keeping the internal dims and everything exact, just changed the orientation of the panels to fit our style a little better.

Not exactly sure whats going in the enclosure, or what it is going in. It will be two mirrored enclosures, that he will be bolting together once he gets them in his vehicle.

I got working hard this weekend, and didnt take too many pics. As we set now, both enclosures are completely built, and will bet getting sanded, and ports painted tomorrow. From there, carpet soon.

Onto the pics...

11.png

13.png

redesign2.jpg

JoelMcMillen001.jpg

JoelMcMillen002.jpg

JoelMcMillen003.jpg

Looking good. Interesting shape.

X2........what type of vehicle is it going in?

X2........what type of vehicle is it going in?

Im not sure on the specifics. He forwarded me the design straight from Pete, and we just moved from there. Im sure he will post a lot of info I left on in the thread over on ca.com. So I will update this one when I find out.

Finally got a little more done on this project. I have one of the two parts completely finished, and the second is 80% carpeted. Im getting the threaded inserts to put them together tomorrow, and going to install them. Then it will be ready to package up and send out.

JoelMcMillen009.jpg

JoelMcMillen008.jpg

JoelMcMillen007.jpg

Little more progress tonight. I got the second enclosure carpeted. The customer is going to be mounting them together once he gets them in the truck, so I drilled and installed the threaded inserts for him. I ended up using 8 of the 3/8" inserts with bolts. It held them together very well. Those things wont be separating.

JoelMcMillen010.jpg

JoelMcMillen011.jpg

JoelMcMillen012.jpg

JoelMcMillen013.jpg

Pete seems to take a lot into account when he designs his enclosures. And it seems his designs put up great numbers.

Only complaint I have, is I had to literaly sort through like 15 pages of prints just to get all the dimensions.