Sign in to follow this  
Andrew2944r

linking 3 SAZ-3000's

Guys, I am confirming this, I am running 3 SAZ-3000's to 3 DC Audio lvl 5 18's... I have only 1 RCA output off my Deck

I had a MLX-100 but does not work... What is the best way to link these amps so they get a signal. Sorry might be a

dumb question but I not gunna fry something cause of my lack of knowledge.

I have 3 SAZ-3000's and I am not looking to strap any of the amps, I just need to know the best way to get each amp a signal from the deck...

I have 3 SAZ-3000's and I am not looking to strap any of the amps, I just need to know the best way to get each amp a signal from the deck...

get a rcs distro block i seen a guy make one . it looks like the best way to got.

That is not what he asked did you even read it? He just wants to go from one amp to the next. he does not want to strap them together.
Read the stickies please

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7406

there's the sticky you want.

Maybe you should learn how to read. In that FAQ I linked, it actually answered his question about daisy chaining amps.

Now you can get off of your high horse thinking you caught me making a mistake. I'm not the bad guy here, I was trying to help, you didn't need to attempt to discredit what I said to make yourself look bigger. And you had nothing to add to his post, you did not help answer his question and your post was Completely Unnecessary.

The best solution have for him is to use RCA splitters.

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=6311

audio neon your so young but wise

You could also purchase a Matrix Line driver. Great for upping the line voltage as well as getting signal cleanly to all 3 amps

You can not daisy chain the amps the way most others work. You will most likely have to use y connectors.

7) Can I use the BR IN and BR OUT connectors for daisy chaining amps? Do they work like regular outputs? - 4/21/08

NO, they can not be used as regular outputs for daisy chaining amps. DO NOT do this.

The BR OUT if to be connected to the BR IN of a slave amp, when strapped, ONLY.

DO NOT put signal INTO the BR OUT connector.

Here you jump on the man , then post what's in the sticky ....... Bad ju ju man :(

I'm sorry if I offended you. I'm sure you took the time to read my 1800+ posts.

You can not daisy chain the amps the way most others work. You will most likely have to use y connectors.

7) Can I use the BR IN and BR OUT connectors for daisy chaining amps? Do they work like regular outputs? - 4/21/08

NO, they can not be used as regular outputs for daisy chaining amps. DO NOT do this.

The BR OUT if to be connected to the BR IN of a slave amp, when strapped, ONLY.

DO NOT put signal INTO the BR OUT connector.

Here you jump on the man , then post what's in the sticky ....... Bad ju ju man :(

Yea, makes sense, I was too busy being immature.

dood. i have been around here for a while now.. and i neon knows alot about alot of shit. if you took the time to read his post you may start to feel the same way i do....

dood has a crazy memory

How could you miss immature at the same time? read his other posts. lol bigjon?

i dont even know what that means.

Either use Y-Splitters, an RCA distribution block, or the Audiocontrol unit with multiple outputs.

Either use Y-Splitters, an RCA distribution block, or the Audiocontrol unit with multiple outputs.

jacob are your 4 amps straped or one for each sub?

In the truck ?

They are strapped with a Maxx-Link - each pair strapped @ 1 ohm to a pair of subs (1/2 ohm each amp).

In the truck ?

They are strapped with a Maxx-Link - each pair strapped @ 1 ohm to a pair of subs (1/2 ohm each amp).

You know you voided your warranty doing that. :jump:

In the truck ?

i thought the same exact thing!

In the truck ?

Eh, warranty. He don't need no stinking warranty.

I strapped my saz-1500d's to a .35 dcr ohm load once just for s*#%s and giggles and it survived it like a champ.

*laughs*

Sure did, I would deny myself warranty in a heartbeat :) I know how I roll.

In the truck the impedance rise averages 200-400% so it's actually a pretty easy load for them - thanks to the insanely small back chamber.

But actually... the truck just left here today with DJ so I need to take it out of the sig.

you sold the truck jacob!!!!.... how much

you sold the truck jacob!!!!.... how much

Confidential :)

DJ is a Sundown rep, he got a good deal - less than I would have charged someone else.

but you took the equipment out right :P

I have a feeling DJ bought that too.

Sign in to follow this