SUNDOWN (****riders),I hate to be like that because this site seems to not go the route of profanity,arguing & flaming

your so cute.

Got a complex ?

Sundown wouldn't have so many people riding on the companies *#%& if his products weren't so good. In the car audio world, there are very few stand-up company owners. His products are solid and he is the very best at customer service in the industry.

I tend to buy products on the *Smiles per dollar* rating. I have never been disappointed with a sundown product. I can't say that about hifonics * i owned a 4 ch.*, or any of the other maxxsonics brands. When, it worked, I thought it was a great product, when it broke and I had to deal with customer service, it was a hassle.

Not just hate, but I havent seen one person that can show actual proof by testing one and then showing the results that they suck. I have read twenty threads now saying there garbage but not one person who said it actually owned one or at least proved it. Looking at the guts from the SAZ amps and the 2608d looks the same to me! grant it I dont have a SAZ amp in my hands to check the actual components to see if there high quality or the same. Ofc every person who has a SAZ is going to say there high quality components but do they have actual proof where the parts come from? The fact is most if not all parts are from oversee's just some companys hand build them here and some don't. I paid 410.00 for mine so after hearing it today I was happy.

Not really any of my buisness but why was this removed, the guy is stating his opinion & maybe even facts, nobody knows but sundown what & where there products come from.

I don't believe it was even meant as a shot at sundown everybody knows that they produce GREAT amps, he's just saying & I feel the same way that everybody & there brother say that hifonics don't do there rated power, all he is asking is that someone PROVE IT not once have I seen this theroy proved or disproved.

I think that's a little bit ridiculous, forums are made for opinions & debates, right or wrong ?

Anyway went to babbling a little bit but what good is a forum if a person can't state how he/she feels or even debate it, This post should have been left alone UNLESS he got disproved by actual testing then kept arguing like most of these idiots do anyways.

Looking at the boards there are definitely some differences. I would bet that the output of the saz-1500d and bxi2006 are very similar. The hifonics amps are cheaper, but when they are working well, they are decent amps. They have issues with not breaking from what I have seen. Their customer service isn't fun to deal with either. You just need to ask yourself if ~220 dollars is worth much better customer service and a solid amp that has a track record of being damn near bulletproof.

In my posts I'm not really defending the amps,well I guess I kind of did, but that's not the argument I'm making here it is the fact that the guys trying to make his opinion known, that's what we do on forums make opinions & debate, right ? then why is his post moved to the scrapyard & called bullchit, I think the quote is "Just moving bullchit".

That's all I'm getting at man, he should be able to make his posts in a thread that are HIS OPINION even if they don't agree with the common consensus here.

Senario: The post stays in the thread 5 people debate it humanly, what happens next ? well you get a good thread with a lot of posts wich in the long run builds the boards & makes for some good reading.

Seriously though, No disrespect I should'nt have made the comment I did but, I have ran more then a few forums, owned 3 & I've seen this happen over & over, all it does is make certain members leave, the boards get smaller, then slower, then in the end they die, not saying that's the case here, just saying he did nothing wrong & ultimatly we should be able to state are opinions here or it should be a private invite only forum.

EDIT cause you posted while I was.

I agree sundown is a GREAT amp as I stated a few times already, I even plan on buying a SAZ1500D myself, I'm making the argument I made in the above, that is all.

SUNDOWN RULEZ ............... LOL

Edited by bigdog829

i'd be glad to test any amp and i'd do it in car, not on a bench either so better real world stats if anyone has an amp around the Louisville area....

too late for that, shizzzon. lol i sold my bxi1606d.

i was really pleased with my hifonics as well. the only reason i sold it was because i got a good deal on a us amps md2d. i got the md2d for the same price as the bix1606d. md2d 1500w vs hifonics 25%(1600)=1200w. and thats if hifonics is that much over-rated. i may have to kick myself in the ass if we all find out that hifonics isnt that over-rated.