Aaron Clinton

Off Season plans?

now that finals for most organizations have happened or are coming up very soon, along with the holidays in the horizon, does anyone have some new plans for their system???

now that finals for most organizations have happened or are coming up very soon, along with the holidays in the horizon, does anyone have some new plans for their system???

Actually I do. I'm going to install when I return to NY for IASCA AD NW 0-360. Gonna sound deadon EVERYTHING and see how it helps. New glass and stuff there of. Thinking 2 Better Audio subs if I can get ahold of Chris. If not the RE here I come. I am thinking either 2 12" MT's or 2 XXX's. Not sure yet. Also, gonna re-do My Explorer. Hopefully gonna have enough bank left to get another BMF 1000D competitor series and 2 more Viper 12.2 subbies. Both the EXP and Neon will be bangin. Also gonna fix small chit on the Neon and give it a new starter.

J

I still have shows lined up for every weekend till the end of January basically

Right now my system will be more of an awe factor than an actual competitor vehicle. I will have 4 Concept 2400's on a DD 9910. Have two of the amps and the sub will be getting reconed as soon as DD gets the quad coils in. One 10" sub is not very competitive but I have always wanted to break a 150 with a 10" sub in a stock setup. Of course that was on the old Term Labs and Audio Controls so it will be a wee bit harder now, but I am up for the challenge!

someone did it but hit 169 I believe with the same sub, ask nathun muson??

Not much system wise.

Going to wrap up building my Mustang some time soon, then enjoy it for a few weeks, sell it, and begin the hunt for another car to build on.

My Cougar is asleep for the winter months.

I'm finally going to get around to putting those new Cobra Headers on it, as well as a complete new custom exhaust.

Headers, collectors, X Pipe, Flowmasters, and downs.

Also need to fix a few small paint problems before next show season.

I'll be fixing some minor surface rust on my Tbird's rocker panels and re-painting them. Also going to take care of the cursed EGR problem that has been annoying me far too long.

Other than that, I'm goning to do a crapload of Auto-Detailing for stress relief and fun.

Above all, I'll be spending more time with my family.

Think that about covers it.

At least for tonight it does.....

you need to hook us up with some progress pitures

im working on my showcar...

10-10'' subs, 2-1200w amps, 4-6.5comps, 2-8'' subs 5-2ch amps

lots of fiberglass, carbonfiber, vinyl, bullit alluminum, plexiglass, LEDs, neons, TVs, xbox ect ect ect.........

just for starters.......lol

im working on my showcar...

10-10'' subs, 2-1200w amps, 4-6.5comps, 2-8'' subs 5-2ch amps

lots of fiberglass, carbonfiber, vinyl, bullit alluminum, plexiglass, LEDs, neons, TVs, xbox ect ect ect.........

just for starters.......lol

Whats gonna happen to that MT?

It doesn't need a recone. It's actually in good shape, the dustcap just had to be glued back on because they don't fare too well in spl applications.

can I ask why so many subs and not as many amps?

yeah Jamie loves ED, I dont think he will ever change :P

Jamie's an Ed whore :P School's out so it's time for me to check out Jamie's Show system. See if i can get some tips from you on doing fiberglass since you will be busy this winter ...