bjfish11

Mustang Enclosure- 10" Orion H2

Specs on it are 2.35 cubes @ 34 hz. This one will be left bare and will use a 4" PSP for the port. Im not sure on the year of Mustang this is for, but I believe it might be a mid 90's.

RobertSimpliciano001.jpg

RobertSimpliciano002.jpg

RobertSimpliciano003.jpg

RobertSimpliciano004.jpg

RobertSimpliciano005.jpg

RobertSimpliciano006.jpg

RobertSimpliciano007.jpg

RobertSimpliciano008.jpg

RobertSimpliciano009.jpg

Quite a bit more challenging that the norm, thats for sure.

does the curvature of the box interior affect the sound wave or the actual shape of the box doesn't matter more dependent on the port??

does the curvature of the box interior affect the sound wave or the actual shape of the box doesn't matter more dependent on the port??

The design aspect is not my area of expertise...

But, I would imaging to the ear, you wouldnt be able to tell a difference in this box vs. a regular box of the same specs.

Mustangs are my LEAST favorite car to build a box for. :wacko:

but it turned out great like always.

:dancing:

Can you give the dimensions to this box? I have an 06 Mustang and would like to do the same thing for my Fi Bl 12. Thanks

Can you give the dimensions to this box? I have an 06 Mustang and would like to do the same thing for my Fi Bl 12. Thanks

The largest outter dims are:

25.5 wide

14 tall

around 21 deep

Let me know if you need more info.

Right now I have dims for a box 19x19x14. 2 cubes at 32 hz for a bl 12. Using aeroports but how many do i use. The calculater on the internet said 4 2" ports 15" long. That sound right?

You might need to go a little larger than that. With those dims, we have 2.15 cubes before any displacement. After sub displacement you will be around 2 cubes.

I would say you would be fine with a pair of 4" aeros.

Ya since I have a bit more room, I was thinking of going to 19 x 21-22 x 14-14.5. When I use the Linear Team site it says for 2 4" ports they need to be over 20 inches, which I dont have. Same with the PSP site. Ive never dealt with aeros and I just dont want any port noise or whistling. I want this box to be ideal for this sub.

Not that curvature, in fact it could improve it.

Ya since I have a bit more room, I was thinking of going to 19 x 21-22 x 14-14.5. When I use the Linear Team site it says for 2 4" ports they need to be over 20 inches, which I dont have. Same with the PSP site. Ive never dealt with aeros and I just dont want any port noise or whistling. I want this box to be ideal for this sub.

We can bend the ports with 90* angles if needed. Best bet, is to contact on of my designers, Chris (at) fishercustoms(dot)com