nology

Put a deck in my toolbox :)

I got a toolbox for 2 cents thanks to a listing error on sears.com. I've been using it to pile amps and crap on top of to test so I figured I would get creative with it. Did some cutting and came out with this. Its all wired up and works awesome. Just gotta clean up the wiring.

box1.jpg

hahahaha thats kick arse! but whats it going to be wired to? speaker wise

As of now its powered by an audio authority power supply (same one circuit city uses for their soundboard). That's powering a soundstream rubicon 555. I've got some infinity plates and a soundstream spl12 hooked up to that. Just gotta make a box for the plates.

shweet! you got to make a vid when its all put together =D

You won't be seeing a vid of the back. The drill got away from me and let's just say the hole for the wires in the back isn't pretty lol.

lol why you even pointed that out i have no idea dave

This reminds me of something i have seen b4.

There is a company that is making a set up for chest boxes that have the cabinet over the top that come with 2 cheesy 5.25 speakers and a voodoo cd player in a molded abs plastic case and they sell for about 800 bucks. You guys might wanna ask around your local tool vendors (Snap On, Matco, Mac, Cornwell) and see if you could make some extra money doing chit like that outta fiberglass by undercutting the junk set ups, just an idea for those of you reading this that are capable of doing the glass work to make a few extra bucks.

lol nice dave... nice hahaha hmmm but now you got me interested cuz it looks like a can from the 70's

Haha the beer is a utica club. Gotta support the local brewery! Same brewery that makes all the saranac beers.