Orange Rally Stripe Package: $470

Cyber Grey Stripe Package: $470

White Stripe Package: $470

Silver Stripe Package: $470

Black Stripe Package: $470

21" Wheel and Tire Package - Black: $4,680

21" Wheel and Tire Package - Polished/Black: $4,865

NOTE:

Convertible pricing is not yet available.

Some accessory pricing is not yet available.

Stay tuned to 5thGen.org to get that information as soon as it is available!

werd, less than I was thinking

21" wheel package *pukes

Cheap though, guess it is the GM way. Can't imagine that it is anything but a wreck inside material wise. :(

woooooow. almost 5K for some ugly ass 21" factory wheels. Thats how these companies get over. $285 for engine cover paint. When u can take the cover to a shop urself and get it done for less than $100. $495 for some cheap (premium) Boston Acoustic speakers that u will probably take out and upgrade anyway. but still after all that the prices on the car itself isnt as bad as what I thought. I figured they would be up in the $40K range. $27k aint bad for that LS2 :nuts: .

woooooow. almost 5K for some ugly ass 21" factory wheels. Thats how these companies get over. $285 for engine cover paint. When u can take the cover to a shop urself and get it done for less than $100. $495 for some cheap (premium) Boston Acoustic speakers that u will probably take out and upgrade anyway. but still after all that the prices on the car itself isnt as bad as what I thought. I figured they would be up in the $40K range. $27k aint bad for that LS2 :nuts: .

it's an LS3, and it's only the $31k and $34k models with the V8

I really wish the challenger and the camaro were built more....properly. I'm not even a camaro fan but that car had the potential to be all around sexy. The interior is just god awful though. The car weighs too much and wtf are they doing putting those gauges down where the only person that sees them is the gf when she's polishing MY shifter. "when you come up for air, check my oil pressure"....multiple entendre

the challenger is sexy, but not as sexy as it could be, and the interior on it looks about as generic as a civic. Too much weight on them as well. I must say I'd prefer the camaro's interior over the challengers 10:1 but that's still not saying much.

Oh well, like was said before, if they'd go the way of the europeans i'd be much happier.

Looks all right to me. I thought it looked better in Transformers, though, but I'm not sure if it was just because it was the first time I saw it or if they changed anything. By the look of the driver in that one side-shot, I'm not going to fit in it, at least comfortably. Although I've never liked the way I've fit in either of the last two models, either.

The head unit is a little space-ship looking. But unique, I guess. The speedometer and tach look pulled straight out of a 60's-70's model.

I also hate the skinny side windows that these cars are coming with these days.

IMO, the Challenger looks very basic, Camaro looks a little better, but the Mustang looks the best. But at the same time, I doubt I'd like to drive any of them because of the high hood in relation to where you look out. I can't stand not being able to see the road less than 50' in front of the car.

Looks all right to me. I thought it looked better in Transformers, though, but I'm not sure if it was just because it was the first time I saw it or if they changed anything. By the look of the driver in that one side-shot, I'm not going to fit in it, at least comfortably. Although I've never liked the way I've fit in either of the last two models, either.

The head unit is a little space-ship looking. But unique, I guess. The speedometer and tach look pulled straight out of a 60's-70's model.

I also hate the skinny side windows that these cars are coming with these days.

IMO, the Challenger looks very basic, Camaro looks a little better, but the Mustang looks the best. But at the same time, I doubt I'd like to drive any of them because of the high hood in relation to where you look out. I can't stand not being able to see the road less than 50' in front of the car.

I am in a similar boat.........I hate not being able to see the front of the hood.........makes me nervous something is hiding............Only my HUMWVV has the blindness and I can be ok with it