Sign in to follow this  
shizzzon

SSA Chat - Time and other Things

Ok, i've got some things to say about the SSA Chat that nobody ever goes in...

We need to make up a designated time of the day for a certain day of the week unless everyday of the week is fine where we try to flood the chat room so we can get more members here.

No other Car audio forum is like SSA and on top of that, i don't recall anyone having an embedded chat service as well.... if there was one... i'd use it.

I've been trying to idle in the chat for days but there is some script running that kicks me out after so many hours, lol.

So, i'll make up something and everyone else can adjust this since i dont know 5,000 member's schedules...

Let's start trying to do this on Wednesday's at 7pm EST.

Just come in the chat and flood the hell out of the chat.

We get all the frequent members in there, we can get a lot more information exchanged in this place and get to know people better.

I was actually in the chat last night talkin to someone for about an hour and he was only a member for a day or two and helped him out quite a bit I believe.

So, as of right now, unless someone wants to change the date or add additional dates, Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008 @ 7pm EST is where i'll be so hope to see more, a LOT more of you there as well.

kindda hard to talk to you when you dont answer =P haha

but tis a good idea i have popped in it a few times and found nobody... when the moderators are on i think they should be logged in... just seems logical to me =)

I pop in from time to time. Need to get the chat module up on the new skin.

I pop in from time to time. Need to get the chat module up on the new skin.

chat link is at the top of the page. works fine.

Ok guys, hehe, i wake up in the morning and notice people tryin to get my attention in the chat... but i'm ASLEEP!

So, if u see me in there between 10pm EST - 5:50am EST, i am asleep.

If you see me in there from 5:50am EST - 4:30pm EST on a weekday, i'm at work unless i work til 7 like i did yesterday.

So, when it's 2:20am here, don't expect much lively help from me, haha

yeah I popped in at about 1:00 last night for the first time ever and saw your name in there as the only person. But then I popped back out and went to bed.

OK, i'm gonna change the time i expect to repopulate the chat room.

I originally said 7pm EST on Wednesday but that's getting to be impossible for me so let's say 7pm EST on Monday.

So, next Monday, you better be in there...

I think the last time i was in there, i told lilblacky the long story of how i got crazy drunk, lol, good times.

I saw you in there, but I could not pop in and chat at the time. :(

I am in for a few. :)

sorry guys, i know i changed the new time to Mondays at 7pm EST but bowling season starts back up in 1 month and they are lettin us bowl for free all night so i'll be there tonight instead. I bowl on tuesdays so it's still on for Mondays, just not this one.

Oh by the Way -

One of my 2 amps is here in Louisville already... I'll be pickin it up tomorrow... hopefully the other one will be here too.

Haha I didn't even know that there was a chat until I read this thread. I'm gonna start idling in there and see if it starts to get populated.

this is the exact same reason why i always try to stay signed in the chat room.

NEXT MONDAY @ 7PM EST, Bumrush login of the chatroom begins.

MONDAY @ 7PM EST 8-11-08

1 more hour... FLOOD THE CHAT!!!

It's TIME!!!! CHAT FLOODING...