Sign in to follow this  
SEBASTO

Havoc magnets ???

..heya..

..i noticed that the magnets on Havoc are not evenly stacked :o ........could that be a problem ???? :unsure:

f_P3010163Am_9d9f227.jpg

f_P3010165Am_b57c524.jpg

Not likely a problem. The coil is gapped to the top plate, not the actual magnet. There is plenty of clearance between the coil and the magnet.

The magnetic force in the gap is not going to be affected by that much of a shift. . .

Brian

Not likely a problem. The coil is gapped to the top plate, not the actual magnet. There is plenty of clearance between the coil and the magnet.

The magnetic force in the gap is not going to be affected by that much of a shift. . .

Brian

do u think ....(this is for AA)-are a lot of the motors build as this one ... cause if so ....someone should give a slap to the Chinese :suicide-santa:

I don't even see what is not evenly stacked. Are you talking about the not perfectly flush mounting from one mag slug to the next mag slug? If that is what you are in referance to, either I can't tell by your pic or it's less than 1mm. If you need a micrometer to measure imperfections.. I say :woot: that's a kick butt job.

Just part of making magnets, we're not going to reject every other magnet because the OD doesn't line up 100% perfectly.

Not going to hurt anything..just how it is.

Sign in to follow this