Sign in to follow this  
Liro213

question on New 08' Btls?

Well I looked around to see if I could find the new specs of the 08' BTL. I couldn't find it, so if anybody could help me then that would be great. Thanks :)

Yea I was hopeing for the rest of the specs. But thanks man. Im wondering how many Fs the 15" BTL has

Yea seems like "somebody" is keeping secrets :lol: Well maybe you guys could answer me something. Would the 15" BTL get loud and Low?

they have had the specs for a while they just need to be put up, must be to busy making and selling them to put them up

Fs is singular nor plural.....

Fs------This parameter is the free-air resonant frequency of a speaker. Simply stated, it is the point at which the weight of the moving parts of the speaker becomes balanced with the force of the speaker suspension when in motion. If you've ever seen a piece of string start humming uncontrollably in the wind, you have seen the effect of reaching a resonant frequency. It is important to know this information so that you can prevent your enclosure from 'ringing'. With a loudspeaker, the mass of the moving parts, and the stiffness of the suspension (surround and spider) are the key elements that affect the resonant frequency. As a general rule of thumb, a lower Fs indicates a woofer that would be better for low-frequency reproduction than a woofer with a higher Fs. This is not always the case though, because other parameters affect the ultimate performance as well.

Lol man you get my question.

Well thats why I wanted to know what the specs were so that I can see if I can get low with a 15" btl.

No reason why the new BTL's wont get 'low'...

Just haven't put the parameters up yet, follow our box specs...that's all you really need. :)

Yea seems like "somebody" is keeping secrets :lol: Well maybe you guys could answer me something. Would the 15" BTL get loud and Low?

thats funny will a 15" btl get loud and low here take a look :)

they can def do that :)

Edited by dsgfierce1

Is that a serious question?

Would the 15" BTL get loud and Low?

No, actually. You cant hear the new BTL's at all. I can hum louder than that P.O.S. woofer.

OF COURSE they are! It will probably be the loudest woofer you'll ever hear. What kind of question is that?

Edited by chad

Sign in to follow this