sundownz

Playing with Big Boy Monster 15"

well enough about DD and sundown comparisons. What is going on with the Big Boy Monster. Maybe NightMonster should be the name????

that sounds like something id name my penis...

I decided to name my penis that now, thank you, I was j/p anyway.....

Edited by mytyeerinpie

HAHA its not even in production yet and you are already naming it that's funny im sure that jake will come up with something really good

you can put it into production before Christmas?

This would not be possible. If I started production today they would not be in by Christmas.

Little update...

1) Moved the box to the drivers side and forward the width of the battery

2) In order to do this moved batteries to passenger side

3) Added a third battery

New score this evening:

151.9 dB

Will get pics up once I get them... was at one of my local dealers' shop when we metered it.

PS: Actually put a DMM on my batteries... my little factory alternator is only charging them to 13.6 volts.

I knoe this is pff topic a bit but how long do you test before you decide to go into producion process? I mean you have such high interest in this particular sub, and obviosly it is a beast. I am just curious how all this works. I know it has to prove itself most of all to you first before the consumers.

I would probably sell my soul if I hadn't already to get this sub.

I would directly test with high power, from 7KW to rise up to 20kw.

if the tests are only changing the box, you can increase the final result, but not studying the possibility of physical subwoofer.

in a street configuration, it can do to 151db example, in one configuration SS, can also get a 160 with the same wattage. Precisely why you can not explore the limits of the subwoofer based only on the outcome of termlab

I knoe this is pff topic a bit but how long do you test before you decide to go into producion process? I mean you have such high interest in this particular sub, and obviosly it is a beast. I am just curious how all this works. I know it has to prove itself most of all to you first before the consumers.

I would probably sell my soul if I hadn't already to get this sub.

Till someone loses their hearing, and then one day :drink40:

damn jacob 151.9.....and that still with 4 sundown 1500;s?

if so...thats really really awesome...is that sealed at the glass? if so....u talking close to 153 @ the kick...and that impressive to say the least

Little update...

1) Moved the box to the drivers side and forward the width of the battery

2) In order to do this moved batteries to passenger side

3) Added a third battery

New score this evening:

151.9 dB

Will get pics up once I get them... was at one of my local dealers' shop when we metered it.

PS: Actually put a DMM on my batteries... my little factory alternator is only charging them to 13.6 volts.

What did I say. fing05.giffing05.gif

damn jacob 151.9.....and that still with 4 sundown 1500;s?

if so...thats really really awesome...is that sealed at the glass? if so....u talking close to 153 @ the kick...and that impressive to say the least

Yes, sealed @ the windshield with four 1500s.

if the tests are only changing the box, you can increase the final result, but not studying the possibility of physical subwoofer.

in a street configuration, it can do to 151db example, in one configuration SS, can also get a 160 with the same wattage. Precisely why you can not explore the limits of the subwoofer based only on the outcome of termlab

We will test with more power soon - need to build up the power supply in the Jeep to handle it.

We will test with more power soon - need to build up the power supply in the Jeep to handle it.

Just do it already.

i have a boner right now. anyone else??? lol

I do! And I'm damn proud!

i have a boner right now. anyone else??? lol

I did ever since the first thread started, hasn't gone away and its getting uncomfortable

This thing will cause people to blackout! Hell even cause the local power company to blackout!

Call it the "Blackout"... :drink40:

This thing will cause people to blackout! Hell even cause the local power company to blackout!

Call it the "Blackout"... :drink40:

That sounds cool.

sundown blackout

now that gives me the chill

I really like blackout, i'm not sure if its right for this sub, as this sub might need something intimidating in the name, but Sundown Blackout sounds like a nice future name.