bjfish11

7.5 Cubes @ 34 hz- Big Flared Port

Customer is actually on his way from Lincoln as we speak, to pick this up in the morning. 100 square inches of port with a dual flared port.

QuentinKing001.jpg

QuentinKing002.jpg

QuentinKing003.jpg

QuentinKing004.jpg

QuentinKing005.jpg

QuentinKing006.jpg

QuentinKing007.jpg

QuentinKing008.jpg

The customer made the trip down from Lincoln, NE today to pick up the box. He brought the RD Alphas along, and we hooked them up to give it a listen before he headed out. Got pretty loud, had the shop shaking pretty good. Overall, I think he was very happy with the turnout of the enclosure. Him and a friend fabricated a little false floor as well. Got the amps mounted underneath, with a little neon hidden up as well. I think they said they still had a little work to do on it yet though.

Here are some pics of it installed...

QuentinKing010.jpg

QuentinKing011.jpg

QuentinKing012.jpg

QuentinKing013.jpg

Lately, business has been nothing short of crazy. Its starting to be more than just a little job on the side.

Well, I dont make near enough to do this full time. Need a couple large companies to hop on board and stock my enclosures. Until then, I will continue to build Airplanes during the day, lol. Been doing this for about the last 5 years. Really hitting it hard the last 2 1/2.

Nice work BJ.

Thanks again Aaron. And definitely glad you are happy with it Quentin. So I take it, the 5 hr drive was worth the results?