cman0655555

35hz for 30+ seconds

Ok i am looking for a song that is constant 35hz or really close for at least 30 seconds. I compete in MECA driveby kinda like bassrace except for its metered outside the vehicle. I cannot use test tones or chopped and screwed music that someone has made. It must be a commercially available cd that anyone could go out and purchase. Thanks

thats really interesting, how do they meter for those with/without dampening? would tat really effect the outside sound? i am not sure of my note either, but try Airforces by Young Jeezy on the album Thug Motivation 101. it is 30 seconds, but the note, it isnt 100% continuous. like, millisecond breaks. hard to explain, just listen to it lol

Edited by DeepSubBoy

thats really interesting, how do they meter for those with/without dampening? would tat really effect the outside sound? i am not sure of my note either, but try Airforces by Young Jeezy on the album Thug Motivation 101. it is 30 seconds, but the note, it isnt 100% continuous. like, millisecond breaks. hard to explain, just listen to it lol

They put the meter on a stand that is 6' from the vehicle and 4.5' off the ground and it takes a 30 second average. Thanks for the suggestion but i know airforces peaks at 41hz. It would be a great song if I peaked in that range.

They put the meter on a stand that is 6' from the vehicle and 4.5' off the ground and it takes a 30 second average. Thanks for the suggestion but i know airforces peaks at 41hz. It would be a great song if I peaked in that range.

Would you be able to use something like Bass Mekaniks?

I recently won Bassrace with a song called "You ain't about nothin if you aint got bass" by DJ Billy E. Its from a CD, so its legitimate. I believe it is a 37 Hz tone, REALLY constant bass

sorry :(

Sounds like Hood Nigga by Gorilla Zoe to the rescue...

Peaks at 34~37 htz and on the remix w/ Young Jeezy (I have the song if you need me to email it to you) it keeps that up for exactly 31 seconds.

It has one 3 second break where the bass isn't as strong, but the rest of the time it is VERY constant.

Another good one would be Zero Tolerance by Lil' Wyte... Peaks at around 36~37 htz and holds constant throughout.

Edited by nick_19

Peaks at 34~37 htz and on the remix w/ Young Jeezy (I have the song if you need me to email it to you) it keeps that up for exactly 31 seconds.

It has one 3 second break where the bass isn't as strong, but the rest of the time it is VERY constant.

I don't think you can buy the remix on a CD though. It can't be a burnt CD. I've been trying to think of something, but can't seem to have any luck.

Would you be able to use something like Bass Mekaniks?

Yes we can use it as long as I can get the cd. I have one bass mechanics cd.

I don't think you can buy the remix on a CD though. It can't be a burnt CD. I've been trying to think of something, but can't seem to have any luck.

Yea i cant use a burned cd it has to be a commercially available cd. The orginal hood nigga wont work although it does have a 35hz note in it, to bad it isnt long enough.

Have you heard lock on target by bass mechanik? it moves around 30-40 hz but some parts are pretty constant

Bass Crunk - Mixed and Scratched By DJ Billy E. That's the CD, I won Bassrace with it...Song is called "You Ain't About Nothing If You Ain't Got Bass"

Ok i will look for that track and cd man. Would you happen to have it? If so pm me.

Edited by cman0655555