Batteries:

- Kinetik HC2000

- Kinetik HC600

- Factory Auxiliary Battery

Alternator: (Custom Built)

- Excessive Amperage

- 250 Amps

Sound Deadener:

- Second Skin Audio Damplifier (180 sqft)

- Second Skin Audio Overkill Pro

Wiring and Accessories:

- KnuKonceptz

- Monster Biwire

INSTALL PICS...

mbe55_001.jpg

mbe55_002.jpg

mbe55_003.jpg

mbe55_004.jpg

mbe55_005.jpg

mbe55_006.jpg

mbe55_007.jpg

mbe55_008.jpg

mbe55_009.jpg

mbe55_010.jpg

mbe55_011.jpg

mbe55_012.jpg

mbe55_013.jpg

mbe55_014.jpg

mbe55_015.jpg

mbe55_016.jpg

mbe55_017.jpg

mbe55_018.jpg

mbe55_019.jpg

mbe55_020.jpg

mbe55_021.jpg

mbe55_022.jpg

mbe55_023.jpg

mbe55_024.jpg

mbe55_025.jpg

mbe55_026.jpg

mbe55_027.jpg

mbe55_028.jpg

mbe55_029.jpg

mbe55_030.jpg

mbe55_031.jpg

mbe55_032.jpg

mbe55_033.jpg

mbe55_034.jpg

mbe55_035.jpg

mbe55_036.jpg

mbe55_037.jpg

mbe55_038.jpg

mbe55_039.jpg

mbe55_040.jpg

Edited by P-Dizzle

WOWSERS!! That was alot of pics, but a very nice and very clean install. Just to be curios, how long did it take to do all of that?

Very nice equipment, but why the need for rearfill?

I know. This is a little more than just some Rear Fill but that is what this particular customer prefers. Equal power Front to Rear and Left to Right.

WOWSERS!! That was alot of pics, but a very nice and very clean install. Just to be curios, how long did it take to do all of that?

Thanks. I like to post as many pics as possible so I don't get a thousand emails requesting this pic or that pic.

This vehicle was a redo. The original install was a butcher job so there was a lot of things that needed to be fixed and replaced. I hate to admit it but I put over 200 total hrs into this beast. Parts finding, installing, research, etc.

Thanks. I like to post as many pics as possible so I don't get a thousand emails requesting this pic or that pic.

This vehicle was a redo. The original install was a butcher job so there was a lot of things that needed to be fixed and replaced. I hate to admit it but I put over 200 total hrs into this beast. Parts finding, installing, research, etc.

It definitly shows. That is a very clean install, and I wish I had the space and oppotunity(sp?) to be able to do something like that. Hopefully one day I will. :drink40:

Holy chit, I could never tear apart a AMG like that, but verry clean install. how does everything sound ??

Holy chit, I could never tear apart a AMG like that, but verry clean install. how does everything sound ??

Thanks. The system sounds nice. The mids and highs sound about as good as they can considering only the factory speaker locations were used. CDT components are great and I like these SoundSplinter subs. They play very low and have a unique sound to them. The customer wanted a usable trunk so I did what I could with the space provided. The subs hit in the mid 130's.

Edited by P-Dizzle

I drove one of those yesterday and while I was going to "tear it apart" you went further than I would have. Nice work!! How do you like the car :)

I drove one of those yesterday and while I was going to "tear it apart" you went further than I would have. Nice work!! How do you like the car :)

The car is pretty bad azz. The owner has put a lot of money into it.

I thought it was yours. If I could get one for $5k cheaper, I'd buy one. Those things have serious cahones.

I thought it was yours. If I could get one for $5k cheaper, I'd buy one. Those things have serious cahones.

Nope. This car belongs to a client of mine. Everything imaginable has been done under the hood. It is suppose to put out over 700 horse.