streetbeater07

HEY BIGJON!!! YOU ON HERE???

I want to know how the new nightshades are performing for you, I'm about to order a pair. Could you give me sort of a review of them? overall loudness, sound q, and power handling. thanks

I want to know how the new nightshades are performing for you, I'm about to order a pair. Could you give me sort of a review of them? overall loudness, sound q, and power handling. thanks
great fuckin subs... thay hammer hard as shit...... but if you get them..... get them custom... talk to jacob.. have him add the beef... i think its like 45 more each sub.. but im sure its worth it,,, im gonna send mine back in for a custom recone in a few months... not that it needs it now... but i want it!

have you seen my new flex vid?

I haven't seen it, I'm purchasing them from someone else but they are bnib.. link to the vid???

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t14/jon...Picture1159.flv

they are louder then the bl's with the same power. same box...

lol, thats cool as hell man, that tag aint gone last long like that. Hey have you ever had any problems with the music affecting your evap system?
the only problem i have had so far is my winshild flexing so much that i can no longer have a rear view miror.... other then that... nothing so far....

yeah, i lost my rearview teh first week that I had the q's. How much power do you think that 3k is putting out? I will be selling the 40.1 and getting one of these so I was just kinda curious because I'll be running the same setup. What do you think it'll meter at?

yeah, i lost my rearview teh first week that I had the q's. How much power do you think that 3k is putting out? I will be selling the 40.1 and getting one of these so I was just kinda curious because I'll be running the same setup. What do you think it'll meter at?
im prolly right around 1200~1300 each sub... no idea what it will mesure at... i cant find anyone around my area with a TL.

did your glue come off your mirror?

nah, the bracket just won't stay on the little piece glued to the window. you broke the glue?
nah nah i did the glue thing with the bl's..... 8 hours after installing the nightshades..... this happend... Picture1209.jpg

Picture1212-1.jpg

Picture1211.jpg

niteshades mean business, i was able to hear his bl's when he had them, and i thought those were crazy loud, then he got the niteshades.....holy cow! a tad louder and more "punchier" but geez you cant go wrong with those niteshades!

lol merc you asshole you jinxed me!!!

i went to put fuel in my car... the first time i have done so sence i put the nightshades in... as i had a full tank the day i put them in....

fuel is now GUSHIN out of my fuel neck as i am tryin to put it in......... i had to pump my fuel so slow.......

merc have you had this problem?

humm... under your trunk do you have a deal inside of a plastic box? with a hose on it... check when you can...

i dont have the check engine light... but that fuel did not want to go into that tank......

why are there no pics of your car!

lol yeah i got that little box under there, rattles like a bish, thought about deadening it. u musta really f...ed something up if you cant put gas in...

yeah thats what im worried about.........

but i have been wanting a new car or truck anyway..... its just with the way shit is now days... im not tryin to drop money in bulk ...... payin cash for cars is nice when its sunny outside..... but i see a storm ahead

lol yeah i got that little box under there, rattles like a bish, thought about deadening it. u musta really f...ed something up if you cant put gas in...

yeah thats what im worried about.........

but i have been wanting a new car or truck anyway..... its just with the way shit is now days... im not tryin to drop money in bulk ...... payin cash for cars is nice when its sunny outside..... but i see a storm ahead

I'd rather pay cash now vs. any kind of liability the way the economy is now.

niteshade= sexy to the third power and then some

humm... under your trunk do you have a deal inside of a plastic box? with a hose on it... check when you can...

i dont have the check engine light... but that fuel did not want to go into that tank......

why are there no pics of your car!

Sounds like your charcoal canister. They usually can only hold around 3oz of liquid (designed for vapor not liquid). Thats why you're not suppose to keep filling your tank when the pump stops the first time. this extra fuel sits on a sensor in the vent tube and causes the evap system to not work properly

It's very important to not overfill vehicles of the 2000s model years, especially the latest models for shure

kodak.... and only in the right light....alot of times it dose not pick the flex up very well at all.