mytyeerinpie

Where'd my thread go???

SO I had a thread yeasterday about my h2 Orions and now when I wake up this morning to check to see if I got any posts on it its gone?? Any clue what happened to it?

where'd the pics and all go?

I was just asking about how people felt about those subs and sh1t, why tf did all the rest of my post get deleted?

you need min. posts for f/s threads. sorry

This post has been edited by SSaudio: Yesterday, 11:14 AM

Reason for edit: f/s thread with out min. posts

i mean thats cool if we its so important to have a min post count I can fvcking be a post whore just to get the posts start a f/s thread but I don't really want that I want to know if people even want to buy them.

it wasn't a f/s thread it was a feeler thread, more to fond out about the subs and sh1t. whatever I will just wait until I get the posts thanks for the help.

We have the rule set for a reason. Please do not use the main sections to sell or get feelers. That is not what they are for, and also please do not spam it up to hit the 25min.

Thanks.

I gotcha its cool. Funny thing is I have already sold a bass cube on here to Bobby in Hawaii, and I have good refs from ROE too. I just wanted to know why pwople don't want to buy those Orions anymore really

The for sale section is for people who contribute to the forum, if you do that you can use it :)

well I am working on contributing more. I love to use forums as references and help when I fvck up. I don't have a large car audio community around, me so I use the forums to learn mostly. But I will contribute more,

I use the forums to learn mostly. But I will contribute more,

That is what SSA is all about.

hey cool two more posts and I can post a real f/s thread. I guess I can just copy/paste the one from ROE.

opps reading>me it says 25 not 85. How did I missread that???? So can I start a thread now? I already have one ref here.

Yes, go for it.

I just wanted to know why pwople don't want to buy those Orions anymore really

If that was your intent, why didn't you just ask that?