Sign in to follow this  
smiley

2 15" L7 or 2 15" FI Q

I agree, it sounds like the BL is much more suited to what you're most focused on, loudness. A Q would probably be OK for you, just not ideal.

Likewise with the amps. Any benefits of the JL 1000 amp wont be of great concern to you if you're just looking to get loud. Lots of amps can do that, for cheaper. Wasting your money on some of the other features of the JL amp is, well just that, wasting your money. (for your intentions)

Use the kicker amp you've got and get a 15" BL. Build a nice big box for it and I know you'll be impressed.

depeneds on where you live. it shouldnt take longer than a week

i donno how many FI subs rob has bought..... but seems how thay are hard made TO order.... i find that it takes ATLEAST 10 days

well tbh i havent bought any but i have talked to a couple of my FRIENDS into BUYING them and it took right at a week

i say ATLEAST 10 days.

as thay are made to order..

it happends somtimes.. but i have not seen any topics about Fi being backed up latly...

im just sayin... just keep inmind that thay are AGAIN made to order..... so the more orders ahead of yours means more time you will wait...

you may get it in a week... but dont expect it that soon.. otherwise your just tricking your self.

mine took 11 working days.

well worth it i might add.

South Florida

I should have guessed :)

i have a 1500zx in my room but im looking to get the jl audio 1000 1 to power 2 FI Q

ok if u want to be loud do 2 aa havoc 15's forget about buying the jl 1000/1..and get a sundown 3kd

Edited by 80INCHES