Sign in to follow this  
thegr8cody

my firsr big build!

sides gonna be doubled and the front gonna be tripled so i might throw in a lil bit of bracing!

Yea I have some seen some crazy flex from box'es before, especially with that much power :) You might wanna throw a couple cross braces, just to be on the safe side. It would suck to have to add them in after.

yea i think im gonna put some vertical braces on the sides dont think im gonna do cross braces though i think everything else should be pretty good doubled

yea i think im gonna put some vertical braces on the sides dont think im gonna do cross braces though i think everything else should be pretty good doubled

Sounds good, It doesnt have to be very elaborate, I have heard that bacing like that can cause turbulance. I think the vertical bracing should do well.

I love to see the facial expressions when people see something like that when they get in the car :o

you could do the vertical bracing, layer the face as you said, and put some ready rod type deal in box to help suck it in, keep from flexing....

nice, but...VIDEOS OR FAIL!!! jk

nice, but...VIDEOS OR FAIL!!! jk

:ehh: vides... what videos :ehh: (badges what badges.)

Edited by ProFiMesto

You might wanna add some more bracing, nice build so far~!

yea nice build. more bracing def. just watch it tho and dont take up too much room in the box.

sides gonna be doubled and the front gonna be tripled so i might throw in a lil bit of bracing!

nice. r u planning on flushing the subs? like cutting the mounting holes for them in 2 of the layers and then the hole in the third layr so that they look flush with the third layer? probably not but thought id ask. may actually look pretty cool.

IMO, braces > doubled up panels. Braces save weight and lots of material.