mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

going to do the 2050 miles in 4 days this time

should be much nicer than in 3

Better you than me my brother . Makes my arse cheeks numb just thinking about it :)

imagine doing 400 miles a day on the german autobahn, in july, with no a/c. and beeing stuck in a traffic jam for 3 hours, during the hottest part of the day.

autobahn has traffic jams?

oh, and what horrible jams. a crash at 80 mph isn't nice. especially when the car is with a trailer.

we had quite the delay on it while I was there since a tanker tipped over...on my way back to the airport too, made it just in time.

that trip to germany was the shizzle. just before the jam, i was happy, because we were ahead of schedule. but as always, something had to happen.

i visited the vw museum and the audi museum. i was so stupid because i could have planned a visit to porsche and bmw. both were pretty close to audi. oh well, next time...

I ran out of time and couldn't go to either, stupid work meetings.

something my be wrong with me i find myself going and listening to music on these towers i built a few weeks ago

hmm, your avatar is a bit diffrent. i'll go and check to see if i can find a vw golf mk1 or mk2. or maybe an audi coupe...

work = teh borzzz.

something my be wrong with me i find myself going and listening to music on these towers i built a few weeks ago

Perfectly normal . :)

But should you find yourself dancing naked around them, while chanting and sacfricing a goat or something. Then you might want to worry :)

But should you find yourself dancing naked around them, while chanting and sacfricing a goat or something. Then you might want to worry :)

Sounds like my college roomate.

good job :fing34:

<---- = my dream car. around 3000$ used, in germany. with all taxes, it could cost up to 2k to import over here, but it's one heck of a car. only bad part is that it doesn't have such a good gas mileage compared to other cars around here. 2litre petrol isn't considered an economy engine. more like a 1.9 tdi (same engine a in my dad's mk4 golf). they used that engine in the 80 cabrio so it's an easy swap in the coupe.

Edited by Adrian_D

never know im getting there each tower already has its own room and bed in the house

Replace the goat with a rabbit, and it sounds like mine as well :)

never know im getting there each tower already has its own room and bed in the house

Getting to the point of asking friends and relatives to leave the room while you have some alone time with your towers ?? :)

does it have a name ?

Special built in ports ?? :)

good thing the city i live has lots of good colleges. no rent and no roomates for me.

Edited by Adrian_D

i have yet to name them and its too bad the ports are too small otherwise who knows where things could go

Do you have pics of said towers?

jacuzzi_de_regie_161_5.jpg Edited by Adrian_D

^ hostel in bucharest. i'm noy sure if hostel is the right word, but i guess you got the idea...