mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Steve as a reference, this is one house that I have seen that I would really like to buy. ~25mi from Mpls, 40min to downtown in rush hour 25 with no traffic. There is an adder of about $50k since the house has a dock, but otherwise it is a pretty normally priced house here.

http://www.edinarealty.com/Listing/Listing...=6&Cookies=

If ours will sell soon we shall see, not hoping for anything until then.

bump, when you post you're doing it to move your thread to the top of the list of threads because they're in order of most recent posted. You have nothing really to add so you're just saying "bump" to bump this threat to the top of the list. You'll also see TTT (to the top) which is the same thing.

jesus christ i can't type...

Don't live near a "major city", not really sure what the prices around Charlotte would be, but a half mil doesn't sound out of the ballpark.

There's some new stuff going up around my parent's place that's in the $250ish range for decently sized two stories, but we're not really in the "suburbs" yet.

Steveo, move out here and open a gym. :)

I ended up with 3rd yesterday in Street A. Now I have to build a serious box and get some more current to that amp.

Steveo, move out here and open a gym. :)

Trust me, if I ever have that kind of capital ... I'll be there.

Thanks for the prices guys - I appreciate it a lot. It will be one big decision in two years once I'm done this degree. Yes, it is two years away, but two years goes by so quickly and there's a lot of things to take care of (border papers, citizenship, insurance(s), finding the house and jobs, etc).

'Steve's Gym'...

Man, I'd go there on sheer entertainment value alone.

:lol:

I'd go to Steve's Gym all the time.

and wow I would hate to see what my parents house cost outside of arkansas. It was 300k here, LOL.

So, I just drove by a church today. And I the illuminated billboard said this:

The Theology Of Brownies.

I found it quite odd/disturbing

I've seen the Theology of SpaceCakes which I suppose are brownies.

They have to stop playing the local radio in the gym ... I'm tired of this Fuckcherry, Incushit, Stoned Shitter, NickelCreed, Dinkin Fart, Fuck Up Boys crap.

No, I won't bring the iPod to the gym ... I'm already a fool for buying one in the first place and I especially don't need to be seen with it in the gym. I don't need to decrease the toughness factor.

Besides, I'd probably crush it within the hour anyway.

Cement/iron/my ass > iPod

Boo for chitty music in any public place.

After coining LSQ I'd like to do another. I really hate the "hit hard" "hitting hard" "hits hard" phrases. Perhaps changing them to playing loud and its derivations would make me smile. Subs don't hit, they play music. The music might thump, bump, wang, thwap, and so on but it doesn't hit.

mayne y0 my subz be hittin hawd dawg

I guess the phrase that bothers me is "bumpin' my music". You don't bump music, you listen to it. The only thing that means to me is that the music itself has so little value that the only redeemable thing about it is the loud farting noises.

It's just sad that most modern music that's commercially successful today is:

a ) gangsta rap marketed to white suburbanites

b ) whiny "R&B"

c ) "rock" sung by men in girl's jeans

d ) the same recycled chords and percussion masquerading as "metal"

:(

I have five pages to write for tomorrow, and I'm exceedingly lazy.

Really want to use every advantage to get my overall GPA up this semester, next year's schedule isn't going to help things :(

Sooooooo much harder to do work when it's not required, vs. when it's the difference between a good grade and a bad one.

Little voice in my mind telling me to take my B- and go :(