Same pics over and over :)

Hooters...psssshhhh

IMG_8199.jpg

IMG_8235.jpg

IMG_8221.jpg

IMG_8227.jpg

Stupid car hookers FTL

I have no where else to vent....

I just got a call today saying that they will only pay 1/2 of my mothers AD&D. The jack ass who called me said it was due to the fact she was x amount of times over the legal limit and drown.. in the bath tub. I didn't know f'ing bath tubs had a legal limit!

Muther f'ers. Because it's FEGLI and federal they use fed statutes not normal SPD's for info. I asked him to list the statutes they were basing the 1/2 payment on and he said it would take 3 days to get it to me.

Aparently having a few glasses of wine and taking a hot bath BECAUSE THE HEAT IS OUT in the house is 1/2 accidental and 1/2 suicide or something.....

Eff them. RRRRRrrrrr

I'd imagine for sensors and stuff you'd be concerned about distribution of observations, whether or not things are in control, going out of control, in specification, etc, etc...

Yeah makes sense.

Like where I used to work, there were machines that counted parts, possibly thousand an hour by dropping through an array of eyes and then packaged them. Pretty crazy stuff. Lock washers that were 1/4" in diam. and fell through the sensors and were counted. Not 100% accurate but accurate to +/-5%. Could use stats there given a certain batch and how accurate all the counts are.

It made sense in my head. I'm going on little sleep and having an even harder time going to bed now :lame:

fastenall?

Holy chit how'd you know?

But yeah it was Fastenal. Upstairs packaging at the Wino Hub warehouse.

I just got a call today saying that they will only pay 1/2 of my mothers AD&D. The jack ass who called me said it was due to the fact she was x amount of times over the legal limit and drown.. in the bath tub. I didn't know f'ing bath tubs had a legal limit!

Muther f'ers. Because it's FEGLI and federal they use fed statutes not normal SPD's for info. I asked him to list the statutes they were basing the 1/2 payment on and he said it would take 3 days to get it to me.

Aparently having a few glasses of wine and taking a hot bath BECAUSE THE HEAT IS OUT in the house is 1/2 accidental and 1/2 suicide or something.....

Eff them. RRRRRrrrrr

That doesn't seem right. Sorry to hear that. Insurance companies always try to pull chit like that.

this sinus infection will not go away for anything....

I'm hurtin bad too.

I hear ya. I have been sick with it for the last two weeks. I guess my smoking isn't helping it either. The way I have been adressing the situation is that it's better to be sick now than right after school is done and I am starting summer.

I for one want more Hooter girls pictures

male_hooters_waiter.jpg

I like the girls on the bikes on top/\/\/\/\

Edited by todd.brust

just chilled and watched TV for an hour. It's been a while since I've done nothing

Eff them. RRRRRrrrrr

That doesn't seem right. Sorry to hear that. Insurance companies always try to pull chit like that.

TY. I'm just amazingly frustrated.

I have venting publicly, but I'm stuck at work and don't feel like having my co workers broadcast that info. I rarely need ot explode, but this is getting insane.

Took an Elec Engr test today. Had no f'n clue what was going on....

this sinus infection will not go away for anything....

I'm hurtin bad too.

I hear ya. I have been sick with it for the last two weeks. I guess my smoking isn't helping it either. The way I have been adressing the situation is that it's better to be sick now than right after school is done and I am starting summer.

This is my first one ever. Only thing that helps is spicey food and ephedra.

made a 100 though, Open book tests and good friends FTW!!!

I for one want more Hooter girls pictures

No, I'm not being sarcastic either. This whole forum needs more T&A...

T-3 hours.

I need more T & A and a crap ton of booze. Jebus.

I feel a sh!t blizard coming, can you feel the sh!t winds Randy? Can you?

looks like the Sundown 250.2 is getting pushed farther and farther back :(. I guess its a good thing I won't be running my 3 way front stage for a long time

Adrian ftw

I think I can find some more pics from the same show...

Adrian ftw

I think I can find some more pics from the same show...

yes more plz lol