mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

When we go for a big run of posts we go back to the first post and include an end page and the last post gives the beginning page. We used to go for tens of pages at a time and didn't want to sift through each page looking for the next non-flood post.

When we go for a big run of posts we go back to the first post and include an end page and the last post gives the beginning page. We used to go for tens of pages at a time and didn't want to sift through each page looking for the next non-flood post.

ok that makes sense i will go put this page on my first one. thanks for the info.

Just got back from my week "vacation," although I did more manual labor in that week than I have the last year combined probably. Now it's time for the new job to start tomorrow.......

Just got back from my week "vacation," although I did more manual labor in that week than I have the last year combined probably. Now it's time for the new job to start tomorrow.......

what kind of manual labor? j/w

what kind of manual labor? j/w

Gigolo :drink40:

Got a damn fireplace and full kitchen in this Hotel, nicest hotel I've ever stayed in, especially since I'm only paying 80$/night.

Parked next to a very new Audi S8 v10. Sex.

Time to go find some food and MTS.

Got a damn fireplace and full kitchen in this Hotel, nicest hotel I've ever stayed in, especially since I'm only paying 80$/night.

Not bad at all man!!!!!

I know i pay 100 a night usually anywhere i go..............kinda sux ass

Made a 94 on my first psychology test. I'm sitting on a solid A so far and all I need is a C :)

i forsee a HUGE fight coming. Not with me involved, but between the korean and her roomies.

that's why i'm here.

they're discussing rent again because they aren't happy with the way it was going to be, they've already signed the lease.

damn, that was quicker than i expected. It's already starting to escalate