mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Is there any room to negotiate price when renting a house?

I used the george foreman when I worked at a retail store and had many long alone hours.

It was better than trying to manage a cook top. I think it's a big hunk of crap though now, but when I was 18-21 it worked well for a few things. Actualy I really liked it for cooking lightly breaded fish and not needing oil.

Of course

At times.... but usualy you're stuck.

I didn't move much to rent my home, but I priced mine low so I have enough people to pick and choose, and I'm giving the current renters a sweetheart deal.

I'm stuck waiting here all day until UPS shows up.

do i have to have a certain post count to swear???

im confused :boobs2:

yes fucker :P

ya mike i will give ya a shout

after my class

My quads have gotten so big I can no longer wear my 36's. Have to revert to my 38's, so I basically have jean shorts that are excessively baggy in the waist and seat area but barely tolerable in the thigh area. I figure I look pretty goofy now...

Any boat is better than shore fishing IMO, although that doesn't mean it will be more productive.
Eh, I don't know, it has its own appeal :)
Outside of the general draw of Fi, what do you think we can do to reduce the CA like posting?

Massive bannings. Although to be honest, there are very few current audio-related posts I'll bother to read here lately.

My quads have gotten so big I can no longer wear my 36's. Have to revert to my 38's, so I basically have jean shorts that are excessively baggy in the waist and seat area but barely tolerable in the thigh area. I figure I look pretty goofy now...

squats?

do i have to have a certain post count to swear???

im confused :boobs2:

yes pucker :P

pucking silly chit

squats?

id say so...

eh some dudes grow big from the sled. My legs did. The hammer strength squat replicating machine made them flare like none other but squats are still teh king IMHO.

It's good to be the King.

squats?

I think its mostly from walking through those gnarly nature trails and riverbeds during vacation...my calves are toned too...

Starting back at the gym today. I have to get back on track.

Going to work with dumbells, push-ups, modified push-ups, and some ab workouts. Start it with a strong cardio session.

It's good to be the King.

I love that line.

Along with

"where are all the white women at?"

I seen the big brown bastard mobile down the street. I hope he is looking for my house but I think he may be lost. Come on ..... fiiinnddd iittt ....