mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

so should we use blue or red RTV when we replace this water pump...I don't really think it matters, but I could be wrong...

Apparently only 40% of homes have video game consoles; 53% have HDTV....

so should we use blue or red RTV when we replace this water pump...I don't really think it matters, but I could be wrong...

There are no color specifics aside from within the manufacturer. Industry standard colors for designation do not apply.

WTF, there are three threads just started in the last 24 hours about whether to use 4000 watts per single BTL. :suicide-santa:

I got shipped off to Mexico for 8 months for work.....its only been 6 days but I think I am having audio withdraws. people here dont even listen to the radio in the car !!!!!!

ouch, stay safe down there!

Called Sunflower today about not getting my HD channels and they said oh that's because you have a non-HD cable box. You'll have to get the HD cable box. That costs $5 a month to rent.

WHO THE FUCK'S BRILLIANT IDEA WAS IT TO INCLUDE A NON-HD CABLE BOX WITH AN HD CABLE PACKAGE?????? THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE AT ALL.

I mean seriously, if anything why not just include the HD cable box and raise the base price by the $5. Why make the consumer get home, hook it all up, then say wait a minute...... and have to go back all flustered? I'm sure it causes a thousand phone calls a day for them. If it would have cost more than $5 a month I would have told them to go screw themselves and cancel my service. But as it stands I still may, since I don't watch that much TV. I'll try it out for a month and determine if the upgraded package is worth the stupid $70 per month. I play video games and watch movies probably 70% of the time, and 95% of the time that I actually watch TV I'm on channels that I'd get with the basic, free package. Just wouldn't be HD.

cable companies are worthless. they're totally inept when it comes to equipment. i was having trouble with a cable box and the technician came out and told me my digital source filter/line conditioner was the problem...

partsexpress should have reliable cables for cheap.

There are no color specifics aside from within the manufacturer. Industry standard colors for designation do not apply.

thought so...

Question: How do you wrench on a car in 105F weather and you have no access to the garage?

Answer: Improvise motherfucker!

DSCN0302.jpg

partsexpress should have reliable cables for cheap.

dammit why didn't I remember to think of PE when I needed a digital audio cable yesterday. I went to Best Buy and bought a damn monster cable for $45 because that's all they had. I hate monster. Could have bought a Dayton cable on PE for like 12 bucks.

YAY!!!!

Saturday.................and shit to do.

J

No mud today on the trip to the country house :(

It rained all week and I couldn't find the tinyest bit of mud to test the bighorns

Oh snap, unexpectedly quick sale of some old Vifa BC25 tweeters I had laying around

Still got the 9813 laying around but I'm not going to sell it too soon...

Maxxis Bighorns love the mud....LOVE IT

(CNN) -- The Rancho Bernardo Inn, a San Diego luxury resort, is offering rooms for $19 a night. But there's a catch -- you have to sleep in a tent and bring your own toilet paper.

The declining economy has taken a toll on the Rancho Bernardo, a 200,000 acre luxury resort which has three pools, a golf course, three restaurants and a spa that was named No. 1 by Conde Naste in 2008.

"During a brainstorming session, we were talking about discounts and promotions and wanted to come up with something different than the same promotions and discounts," said Rancho Bernardo general manager John Gates. "We wanted to do something fun and clever. It's a way of making the best of these bad economic times and trying to give customers an experience."

Rancho Bernardo's "Survivor Package" starts at $219 per night, but customers are allowed to customize and pick their price point. Guests can lower the cost by opting to give up breakfast and other luxury items, including toiletries.

"For $19 a night, a customer gets a shell with a tent inside," said Gates. The bed, lighting, bed sheets, towels and toilet paper are all removed. "We ran a similar promotion in June which was very popular. About 100 people took the offer."

Gates said he has received several phone calls, and 50 customers have already booked a reservation at the $19 price. The promotion will run from August 16 to 31.

One of my recent favorites, hate that TG is not on On Demand anymore. :(

haha that's hilarious. When he stops to admire the underwear model picture in the mall, the smoke grenades in the cupholders, how many clips of ammo can fit in the glove box, etc. haha!

Is that not the same if not very similar to what they are bringing back to the US?

I am not sure. But I doubt we'd be getting the diesel version like they mentioned as an option.

During some #2 reading earlier today, in the recent C&D mag, it appears that Fiesta is coming to the US, but don't remember if a diesel is making the trip.

Glass of medium red and the iHop. Exhausted from moving the in-law's stuff all day to a storage unit.

Ask Jeeves is in here, maybe we should ask him whats up? ;)

Serious cat is surius.

anyone wanna make bets on how many applications/phone calls it takes for me to get a job? Might as well...

Anybody know if there is a way to normalize mp3's while burning them as mp3's.

I am going to hope it only takes 1. :)