mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

While I can't say that I'm not guilty of it myself, this thread is a lot more interesting and easy to read when people don't spam the same message over and over again ...

Yep.

I can't even find where I left off last night :huh:

LOL... Peeple are funny.

On 8/9/05, cory king <coryking226@hotmail.com> wrote:

i want to know if u got that sub 4 sell????

BIG PIMPIN

Nick Cook

Diving was great!! Saw a few sharks, bunch of eels and a ton of lobster. On the night dive I saw close to 40 octopus and 2 squid, oh and one spiny toad fish!!! Great dives!

Got a nice little sun burn though!!

We all know the LAMARE is the best sub from RE :D

Damn, I'm all nervous about school and $hit and I really am in the dark as of now.

Dont be nervous you will be fine! Auto school really isn't all that tough. The one thing that killed the kids at my school was the physics class. They would fail it 3 semesters in a row and the teacher would eventually pass them out of sympathy. Don't fret about it though, it really isn't that hard.

Diving was great!! Saw a few sharks, bunch of eels and a ton of lobster. On the night dive I saw close to 40 octopus and 2 squid, oh and one spiny toad fish!!! Great dives!

sounds sweet, too bad u dont have any pix.

Ahh, but I do, and I will get them here very soon!!

I watched a video the other day titled, "My Friend's Hot Mom."

She was nice.

I've seen a lot of those :lol2:

Damn, I'm all nervous about school and $hit and I really am in the dark as of now.

nervous why? cause of the fact that it's school & new... or like performance anxiety?

You're doing the right thing (i think)...

:fing34:

Dont be nervous you will be fine! Auto school really isn't all that tough. The one thing that killed the kids at my school was the physics class. They would fail it 3 semesters in a row and the teacher would eventually pass them out of sympathy. Don't fret about it though, it really isn't that hard.

Not nervous about the actual school part at all. That's going to be the easy part. Just nervous about moving away, getting a part-time job, and trying to balance everything on the homefront and bills.

When my mind starts going in 10 different directions, I start to F up and forget exactly what I'm doing. I'm a multi-tasker, but lately I find myself having to write notes to remind myself.

That's awesome James! Are you back home now, or still down there?

Damn MTX is pissing me off! When you have to email a manufacturer a question that their dealers can't answer, you'd think they'd give a response other than, "please visit your local authorized dealer for further information."

Ahh, but I do, and I will get them here very soon!!

woohoooo! those should be awesome, national geographic style

Know where I can read some reviews done on HT speakers? Good reviews.

Want to see what goes into them other than changing "It sounds good" to "These pretentious works of art delight the interior of my auditory canal"

It's time to review the towers. Not some half assed thrown together three paragraph piece of chit either.

Know where I can read some reviews done on HT speakers?  Good reviews.

Want to see what goes into them other than changing "It sounds good" to "These pretentious works of art delight the interior of my auditory canal"

It's time to review the towers.  Not some half assed thrown together three paragraph piece of chit either.

http://www.hometheatermag.com/

That's awesome James! Are you back home now, or still down there?

Im back in good ole Coloarado for another week then back to NY.

I have never seen the type of damage that a hurricane can do in person until I went there(Cozumel). It really leveled some of the places!

Ill have Underwater night dive pics in a couple days to show everyone. Hopefully the ones of the octopus camoflauging themselves turned out good!

Not a lot going on in here tonight

Aug 9, 2005 10:05 AM

Departed FedEx location

GROVE CITY, OH

NOT what i want to see on my shipment

That amp is ginormus.

To bad you didnt have a nice digital camera

I'm going insane.