mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i'm bored out of my mind.

Go listen to your horns. That always makes for a good time.....

:D

j00 kn0 it.

of course he knows that, why else would he say it in the first place?

:okasshat:

bored dennis?

j00 kn0 it.

yes i do, thats why i said it

*YAWNNNNNN*

i've yawned like 10 times in the last half hour and it's fricken 3pm. must be nappy time.

probably gonna go watch transporter 2 later today. going to movies = expensive.

What's up everyone, been so busy getting my site upgraded. Anybody got plans for the weekend, me I'll be relaxing all weekend.

drinkin, smokin, straight west-coastin.

you know. same ol' same ol'.

ok in reality, homework and more homework.

Just bought me a winter beater!

I take it I shouldn't send you a letter, too ?

doooo it!

I was supposed to be a part of Kent's letter, but he didn't ask to get my contribution before he sent it ...

James,

I am truely sorry bro! I misunderstood you then. I thought that, well, nevermind. It's my fault I didn't ask before I mailed. And for that I apologize.

and i'm not a french pirate or cuddly tigger bear!!!!! does this look like either????post-66-1125702633_thumb.jpg

well, ok, maybe jsut a lil bit pirate...but not french!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

steve, glad u got the letter bro!!

adn u can't take all of us!!! neeneerneeneer!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

got teh redone install in my truck done, but unfinished.

teh ma audio is in there as well...and its a bit of a current hog..lol...time for ho alt!!

am i louder? yep, but it cuts off before i can really crank it..lol..it also hits lower! which is kewl..lol, or so it seems anyway...

i'll be putting pics up directly

btw...i'm finishing off a paid 10 day weekend...lol...well, it's unemployment for 5, but it's still paid..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Not at once.

Start looking over your shoulders.

:yaya:

:peepwall:

:snipersmilie:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Not at once.

Start looking over your shoulders.

does that mean youre coming to visit? :)

I get a 1 day weekend

Yes, the stupid pizza shop is open on Labour day

Car died today... short in the fuel pump/02/PCM wiring somewhere (common problem). Roommate offers to call a tow truck for me (he has coverage = free). Been waiting almost 2 hours now for him to go through with the offer... me = annoyed

20 cubes? Well...I'm not walling it off, I want to have some cargo space left over :)

I was thinking something along the lines of dual 18" Avalanche's (the old kind, if I could find them) in a 27-30Hz ported setup...I've got four feet between the wheelwells, so the box could take up that and however deep in it needs to go.

I want something that will sound excellent at low volumes and put up some decent numbers at higher ones...but this won't be a dedicated comp setup. Musicality comes first.

Basically I'm tired of opening up the back and seeing only a 1.5 cube box and a single 12" in there, I know I could do so much more with the space...

Car died today... short in the fuel pump/02/PCM wiring somewhere (common problem). Roommate offers to call a tow truck for me (he has coverage = free). Been waiting almost 2 hours now for him to go through with the offer... me = annoyed

Ugh ... PITA ... hope your roommate decides to get off his ass and phone the tow truck ASAP.

I hope he replies to my post :)

The thread will be gone before he even gets a chance to view his own post :)

Ugh ... PITA ... hope your roommate decides to get off his ass and phone the tow truck ASAP.

I guess he noticed I was a little rattled... got on the phone not 10 seconds after I posted that :fing34:, it's home, in the garage. Fun night of wire tracing ahead.