mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Kent, don't worry about it ... I'll contribute to the next letter :)

Of course, this means I don't have to worry about Steve stalking me ... for now ... I hope :P

Of course, this means I don't have to worry about Steve stalking me ...  for now ...  I hope :P

You're always being watched. :ghost:;)

And Canada Post doesn't let you overnight or express what they call a "small packet" ... I'm a customer with money ... willing to pay extra for you to throw this parcel in the overnight bin ...

The kid is just a manufacturers nightmare.

Clipping subs/speakers to death.......

just saw transporter 2, it is what it is: an entertaining action movie. chicks are mildly attractive, storyline is w/e, but the action/car chase scenes are sweet (which is what you're there for anyways).

Car died today... short in the fuel pump/02/PCM wiring somewhere (common problem). Roommate offers to call a tow truck for me (he has coverage = free). Been waiting almost 2 hours now for him to go through with the offer... me = annoyed

Ugh ... PITA ... hope your roommate decides to get off his ass and phone the tow truck ASAP.

I guess he noticed I was a little rattled... got on the phone not 10 seconds after I posted that :fing34:, it's home, in the garage. Fun night of wire tracing ahead.

Found a chunk of wiring wrapped around the passenger side axle, this is going to be SOOOOOO much fun. Waiting for the sun to come back before I continue on.

Car died today... short in the fuel pump/02/PCM wiring somewhere (common problem). Roommate offers to call a tow truck for me (he has coverage = free). Been waiting almost 2 hours now for him to go through with the offer... me = annoyed

Ugh ... PITA ... hope your roommate decides to get off his ass and phone the tow truck ASAP.

I guess he noticed I was a little rattled... got on the phone not 10 seconds after I posted that :fing34:, it's home, in the garage. Fun night of wire tracing ahead.

Found a chunk of wiring wrapped around the passenger side axle, this is going to be SOOOOOO much fun. Waiting for the sun to come back before I continue on.

that ALWAYS sucks. sorry amigo

20 cubes? Well...I'm not walling it off, I want to have some cargo space left over :)

I was thinking something along the lines of dual 18" Avalanche's (the old kind, if I could find them) in a 27-30Hz ported setup...I've got four feet between the wheelwells, so the box could take up that and however deep in it needs to go.

I want something that will sound excellent at low volumes and put up some decent numbers at higher ones...but this won't be a dedicated comp setup. Musicality comes first.

Basically I'm tired of opening up the back and seeing only a 1.5 cube box and a single 12" in there, I know I could do so much more with the space...

It;s a cargo van right...?

JK.

Look at the bright side of 20 ft... You only need about 50 watts. :lol:

Cool tho, either way.

bout 6 hours distance per google, but I'm up for that!

I prolly still wont have any audio in the truck, but we can def do that up!

-Nick

328 miles. I have nothing to do on the wkds while I am there, so I will be travelling around, seeing friends in the general area :)

Will see.

jim have you sound deadend your van?

No, although that's on my list of things to do when I get the cash to do it...probably just deaden the doors. The window cranks vibrate at around 100-120Hz...gets annoying sometimes.

20 cubes? Well...I'm not walling it off, I want to have some cargo space left over :)

I was thinking something along the lines of dual 18" Avalanche's (the old kind, if I could find them) in a 27-30Hz ported setup...I've got four feet between the wheelwells, so the box could take up that and however deep in it needs to go.

I want something that will sound excellent at low volumes and put up some decent numbers at higher ones...but this won't be a dedicated comp setup. Musicality comes first.

Basically I'm tired of opening up the back and seeing only a 1.5 cube box and a single 12" in there, I know I could do so much more with the space...

It;s a cargo van right...?

JK.

Look at the bright side of 20 ft... You only need about 50 watts. :lol:

Cool tho, either way.

Heh...I've got 1450 watts or so to play with, from 2 to 4 ohms...too bad SI doesn't make an 18" Mag :D