mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

are they going to do testing on you aaron?

Elias, it doesn't look like that kid was using fleace to contour the edges, just straight matt so its all wavy.

looks like ie just poured the resin right on the mat

Hurry up and make me something good denim. Quick I only have a few months left. good luck on the job though.

And that one smiley, is a girl smelling her stank cooch???

thats a dude rubbing his sack and smelling the residue on his hand

The hungry man microwave dinners were on sale, so I picked 2 of them up. They say 1 lb of meat so I figured that was pretty good. I looked at the stuff on the back just now and it has 53 grams of fat (81% daily value) and 900+ calories. I put it in the oven so it will come out better, but I will see how this turns out in about 30 minutes.

The hungry man microwave dinners were on sale, so I picked 2 of them up. They say 1 lb of meat so I figured that was pretty good. I looked at the stuff on the back just now and it has 53 grams of fat (81% daily value) and 900+ calories. I put it in the oven so it will come out better, but I will see how this turns out in about 30 minutes.

so how did it turn out for ya? :fart:

wow. horrible horrible call in the angels chi sox game to cost angels the game. *shakes head*

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that was a horrible call. i am fast and anger.

im sleepy...but cant sleep cause of the dang heat...and my dang fan is being utilized at the moment

Finally, I get to add a dream job on top of my current job starting in January. Just finalized all of the details today ... fudge yes, it's about time.

Notice how I said "a" dream job. I've got more than one. A few of them include winning the lottery and buying lots of things ... that would be a sweet job.

But anyway, I applied about three months ago to be a prof at the local community college. Anyway, finalized the details and I'm teaching KPE-100 next semester - which is Human Anatomy. So I'm pretty thrilled about that, actually. It's so easy to be a prof up here ... all you need is a masters ... you don't need a teaching degree. Idiots. Anyway, I'm already having fun organizing lesson plans.

Should be fun. Doesn't conflit with my work schedule too much, so it's all good. M/W/F hour class with a two hour lab on one of the days. Not bad, not bad at all.

I hope there is some hot 30 year old I can "bring home to go over work with" ... orrrrrrr not.

I forgot to take pics of my office and the mountains of files everywhere. I'll do that this week for sure.

I made a pretty good dent in them today. Mainly from just moving them to another office so it looked like I did something, but I went golfing @ 2:00.

White man makes guns, no problem. Kills motherpuckers every day. Black rapper says gun, congressional hearing. It's all right, 'cause it's all white.

- Chris Rock

thats awesome Steve!

we're learning about the heart right now in human physiology. it's not necessarily difficult, there's just sooo much chit to memorize.

Sweet man, Too bad i can't commute to canada and take ur anatomy class. Glad you got to mark off one of ur dream jobs off the list.