mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Damn. That's all.

wow. sociology professor of mine (the one that talked about blowjobs being a misnomer) just crossed the line. I guess our school is having some lesbian/gay pride thing this week, so he mentioned it as lecture started. he started going over how homophobia is illogical, blah blah. "in fact, homosexuality has it's benefits. if you're worried about overpopulation, do realize that gay people can't get pregnant like this *he proceeds to write the number 69 on the board*. you also cant get pregnant by swallowing." then he goes on to read a newspaper article to us about oral sex, "oral copulation is like pringles, once you pop you cant stop." twas quite an interesting lecture to say the least.

:lol2::lol::lol2::lol::lol2:

thats awesome

no whip it good today huh

Nope.

I'll tell you what though, I am learning a TON of stuff about HO alternators. My car is going to have one hell of an electrical system in a couple months.

i think i failed a big exam today...ah well...and i messed up wid a girl today...ah well...

thats life i guess

havent seen james on in a while either. hope that crackhead didnt beat him up...

Hopefully he's just taking a week or so off :)

Best pucking thing in the world ... a week off of the forums.

howdy y'all..

and see ya later!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Holy chit dennis, ur teachers on crack.

sometimes I wonder. but hey, he keeps me awake (although his lectures are way off topic). physics on the other hand...

Not quite the best thing in the world, but you know.

yep yep, tis very nice

chicken katsu + macaroni salad + rice = teh win, for tonite.

and angels = teh win too! wooot

:5shots: Beer + ATHF = a pretty good night, compared to what I've been doing lately. I had a bunch of tests yesterday and a paper due today, plus all of this crap with the hurricaines have been killing my weekends, so its been school, work on the weekends, school, more work, blah. I think this weekend will be a big relief (LSU vs. Florida game).

sometimes I wonder. but hey, he keeps me awake (although his lectures are way off topic). physics on the other hand...

Do you go to a big Liberal School? I do and that dosnt surprise me as something a professor would say.

wow, those ca.com guys are stupid.

Justin, that 15" with 500w.....total :bsflag:

Do you go to a big Liberal School? I do and that dosnt surprise me as something a professor would say.

relatively liberal, but this professor is definitely farther down on the spectrum than the rest of the school. I like it.