mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Nope, they are 2 female to 1 male.

Why do you need them the opposite way ?

I thought I needed two 1female-->2male y-splitters for a bridged amp?

Googlebot Viewing Board Index Today, 12:36 AM

How about this for a costume (realizing I live in MN)

My wife is going with me as a prostitute and I am going to paint my skin black and go as Fred Smoot the cornerback for the Vikings who paid for the whole loveboat rental at Al & Alma's.

My Halloween costume is nerd boy studying for the next day's midterm, except I'm not gonna go trick or treating, I'll just stay home.

Depends on how you do it.

Running one set of RCAs back to the amp would necessitate a single female splitting into 2 males.

Running dual RCA cables to the back would necessitate 1 male splitting into 2 females.

My Halloween costume is smart boy studying for the next day's midterm, except I'm not gonna go trick or treating, I'll just stay home and be the smart one because I'll do well on the exam that way.

Fixed.

This human physiology stuff is actually pretty interesting, just sucks there's so much of it and that I have to get tested over it. :P

Amanda and I actually looked at some baby stuff today,

I cannot believe I am actually at that stage in my life already

You kids these days, growing up so quickly. It's like one day I'm teaching you to ride a bike and the next you're doing the same for your kid.

This human physiology stuff is actually pretty interesting, just sucks there's so much of it and that I have to get tested over it. :P

And to think that specific course is just the foundation/basics ... :Doh::D

I'm thinking of doing two lecture exams and two lab exams, and a final exam. First lecture exam will only be on histology and a little bit on bones, second lecture exam on bones and muscles. The final exam won't be on everything ... just the systems that we cover (cardiovascular, nervous, etc). First practical/lab exam would be set up with 25 stations with three questions each. At each station there would be a muscle, joint, bone, or picture with three colored dots on it. I'd save the lecture material for the lecture exam, the lab exam would just be on say naming the parts ... things you can see. I'd allow three minutes per station, then get up and move on. My philosophy on not have a final exam with everything on it: I'm not going to make you write the same thing twice; and on the practical lab exam: 3 minutes per section to identify three markings or whatever should be good enough - when you run onto the field or ice to help an injured athlete, you can't ask anyone else what they think is wrong, nor can you go look it up in your textbook. I think that's fair. I want the information I teach locked up in the long term memory bank (some of it, anyways :P )

Depends on how you do it.

Running one set of RCAs back to the amp would necessitate a single female splitting into 2 males.

Running dual RCA cables to the back would necessitate 1 male splitting into 2 females.

You also make the connections at different ends of the cable.

Kent, i found the remote gain for the 4000D, you want it ?

Kent, i found the remote gain for the 4000D, you want it ?

yeah, i'll take it!

u still have the shipping addy?

skip to page 4405..hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: