mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got a new job today ...

Got a new job today ...  nothing special, but it pays more ...  Unfortunately, it's a night job, so I won't be able to see my GF much ...  but it should get me some extra $$$ for Christmas and, after I complete my courses in December, I should be able to find a job doing one of them for even more money, so it's not a huge deal ...  My GF doesn't seem too happy about it, though ... 

I should start next Monday and make about $480/month (- taxes) more ...  :fing34:

Congratulations! Your GF will deal, sometimes space helps a relationship more than spending time together can. Especially since you are talking about finishing your coursework in December. It really isn't that far away!!

The fvck will be shutten up.

Are we back to the hummer comments from before?

Alright I have some poo to post. :postwhore: I don't feel like starting a thread in fabrication and I don't feel like reading a bunch on f'glass posts to find my answer. How the fvck do you sand the body filler in the little areas, for instance around my kickpanels. I have painted and repaired a few cars, but the features that you sand around on them are huge in comparison and I surely can't use a sanding block. My patience runs thin with these details...

Also, I had originally planned on wrapping them in vinyl which would make the finishing easier, but is it realistic to expect the vinyl to conform to the same areas that I am having a hard time sanding? If so, since my car is black I may try ye olde spray on bedliner and see how she looks first.

Hand sand in tight spots. You'll have to find really stretchy vinyl to fit the contours, or be good at sewing to cut it and sew it up nicely.

Chit, I'll buy a heatgun if it helps that much.

Hand sand in tight spots. You'll have to find really stretchy vinyl to fit the contours, or be good at sewing to cut it and sew it up nicely.

The woman can sew, she actually likes to. Where do you cut? Highspots, lowspots? Would "padding" help?

You guys doing vinyl work, I have some vinyl left over that's really nice but in a very light gray if you guys want some to play with. You'll have to dye it to the color of your choice, but it's some nice stuff. Just let me know, I have like 50 yards.

I hate people ...

Pretty much.

General society should be shot. Then rip their heads off. Line them up on a wall, shoot 'em all again. Right in the eyes. Then run them over with a semi. Twice.

I hate people ...

Pretty much.

General society should be shot. Then rip their heads off. Line them up on a wall, shoot 'em all again. Right in the eyes. Then run them over with a semi. Twice.

agreed

The run them over twice part makes it really nasty

The run them over twice part makes it really nasty

You have to make sure you've done the job, it just isn't responsible otherwise.

You guys doing vinyl work, I have some vinyl left over that's really nice but in a very light gray if you guys want some to play with.  You'll have to dye it to the color of your choice, but it's some nice stuff.  Just let me know, I have like 50 yards.

Any links/pix of what color it is exactly?

4 hours without a post. Where the heck is everyone?

When I see a sign that says do not board here

The first thing that I do is ride my board there

Because no man can tell me what to do

Not even papa

Morning...